This personality was released on January 7, 2016.
The special job that uses this personality requirement is Vet Professor for 04:00.
(Normal) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 35, you went to the amusement park together.
- "This is such a noisy place..." [Student] doesn't seem interested.
- "I-I think I could ride that one." [Student] points at the Ferris wheel.
- "I can see everything from up here... I'm feeling nice and superior now...!!" It seems [Student] enjoys the Ferris wheel.
(Normal) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 40, you went to a restaurant together.
- "I've never been to this kind of restaurant before..." [Student] is trying to hide his emotion.
- "... I'll have the chef's choice." It seems [Student] couldn't understand the menu.
- "I think I belong in a place like this... Don't you?!" It seems [Student] is in a bit of a bad mood.
(Normal) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 45, you went to a planetarium together.
- "Are we going to see the stars?" [Student] seems excited.
- The planetarium show started. [Student] stares intently at the ceiling filed with stars.
- "I know it's a fake, but it was very enjoyable indeed." It seems [Student] liked the planetarium.
(Normal) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 50, you went to watch a movie together.
- "I've never watched a movie on the big screen before I wonder just how big it is..." [Student] looks excited, with popcorn in hand.
- The movie started. [Student] is staring intently at the screen.
- "That was intense... I even forgot to eat the popcorn you bought me." It seems [Student] is very satisfied.
(As Lovers) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 60, you went for a drive together.
- "A drive? Are you sure...?" [Student] is looking at you anxiously.
- You drove very safely. "I like how you drive so carefully. It's so you."
- "I wish I could give you a ride. I promise that one day. I will take you for a drive in my own car." You make a pinky promise.
(As Lovers) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 65, you went to the horse races together.
- "Horse racing...?" [Student] doesn't seem interested.
- You watched a race with [Student]. "......"
- "Do you prefer faster animals? I'm sorry, but I'm more of an intellectual type." [Student] is sulking.
(As Lovers) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 75, you went to a museum together.
- "So I can see some interesting exhibits, right? I'm so excited!" Apparently, [Student] is excited.
- You looked around the museum with [Student]. "Is this tableware from Medieval Europe?"
- "These are works of art, so full of historical meaning... Thank you for bringing me here today, [Teacher]. You really do know me well." It seems [Student] likes the museum.
(As Lovers) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 80, you went to a botanical garden together.
- "A botanical garden? I feel old instincts waking up..." [Student] looks off into the distance.
- You looked around the botanical garden with [Student]. "This aroma is..."
- "This. This is my favorite flower. I'm so glad I could show it to you." You spend some time watching the flowers together.
(As Lovers) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 85, you went a church together.
- "This must be such a sacred place. I can feel it. " [Student] is standing solemnly.
- You prayed together with [Student]. "......"
- "I prayed for... well... I cannot say it just now." [Student] seemed to enjoy the church.
(As Lovers) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 90, you went to the mountains together.
- "Are we going to climb a mountain? You have such unique hobbies..." [Student] doesn't seem interested.
- You started climbing the mountain with [Student]. "If I weren't here with you right now, there's no way I would be here at all...!!"
- "Ah... finally... the top of the mountain...You know... it's not so bad, enjoying the view up here with you..." You stop and enjoy the view together.
(As Good Friends) To celebrate [Student] reaching level 100, you enjoy a special meal together.
- "Finally, I've reached level 100." [Student] looks proud.
- "I always knew I could do this, but I really want to thank you, too." [Student] looks into your eyes.
- "I know sooner or later I will have to graduate. But until then, please let us keep our relationship going." You felt a strong bond with [Student].
- [First Time Confession] [Student] calls you. He seems troubled. "I have something I wish to talk to you about. I simply cannot help myself feeling attracted to you... ... I know I'm your Student, and falling in love with a Teacher is a bad idea, but I think you're the only person I can truly get along with."
- [Then let's make it official] "What?! Oh, of course!! I wasn't expecting this... I'll never let you down!" [Student] became your boyfriend.
- [Let's be friends...] ---
- Time goes by so quickly. I can clearly remember the day we first met. You were just my Teacher at that time, but we've so naturally become best friends.
- This is such an amazing thing, for both of us. However, now it's time to say goodbye.
- Today, I graduate. Thank you very much. I will never forget you.
Special: Valentine's Day 2016
- "Hello. [Teacher], are you aware what day is coming soon?" He looks fidgety. What could it be?
- "February 14th... Valentine's Day. I did make some chocolates for you, if you'd accept them." [Student] gave you some chocolates!
- [I'll take them home.] "I had to do a deal of research on this so-called tradition, but... I think I'm starting to enjoy it. ... Hmm? There's something else in there... I don't remember putting it in..." Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Chocolate Box Type 1]x1
- [I'll eat them right now] "I followed the recipe to the letter, so there's not a chance they're anything less than delicious. ... Hmm? There's something else in there... I don't remember putting it in..." Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Chocolate Box Type 2]x1