- It's pretty fun growing your own fruits, huh.
- It's fine if we start planting seeds here, right?
- [Planting Seed] Let's plant some seeds together♪
- [Using Fertilizer] We'll have to sprinkle some fertilizer as well.
- [After Planting] Don't worry about it. They'll germinate just fine.
- [Fertilizer] I didn't expect us... to be able to get fertilizer, too.
- [Seed] See, I told you it's pretty easy to get seeds, right?
- [Strong Shake] n/a
- [Harvest Ready] n/a
- [Item Get] n/a
- I've always wanted to go shopping in strange, new places with you, [Teacher](note)
- Hey, wait up there [Teacher]. Don't go leaving my side, okay?
- ... I mean,at least we're here together, right [Teacher]?
Feng Shui's Room
- Some of this strange equipment could make quite nice interior decoration.
- Wow, surprisingly expensive divination. You can't put a price on our future though, [Teacher].
- Whatever any fortune teller tells us, nothing will change what we have together, [Teacher].
- Medical books, surgical equipment... I guess whoever lives here must be some kind of doctor.
- Oh, wow. Don't worry about the back of the room there, it's... there's... nothing there.
- We probably shouldn't hang around here too long. Let's get moving.
The Manager's Room
- I'd really rather not take you to such a dangerous place as this, [Teacher]...
- That was incredible, [Teacher]! You've got some skills, I must say.
- This is all thanks to your amazing negotiating, [Teacher]!
- Don't worry, I've memorized the route we took here. We'll be fine.
- I guess the joke's on is for not bringing a flashlight or something.
- I just wanna get out of here and get myself some sunlight again, you know?
- I feel like this has happened before. Well, no need to panic as long as you're is
in-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "you're" here.
- Since we're here, why don't have
in-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "don't we have" a cup of tea together. I mean, it's already made after all.
- Ha! You have the cutest face when stressed out. Now just calm down, honey.
- Don't I look cool, searching around for Mole like some detective?
- Well, haven't seen one of these sort of ornaments in a while. I'd love to go shopping for one of these with you one time.
- How would you like that lovely plant over there as a gift? Would I get something in return?
- Whoa, a teddy bear! Wanna go shopping for a giant one after we change back?
- Hmm, it has some of those automatically dimming lights. Nice ambience, huh?
- Are you tired? Why not take a little nap? We are on a bed, after all(note)
- So, this is the study. Perfect place for me to write letters to you.
- Those piled up books are dangerous. Let's move away from them and search.
- So if we push a secret button, that'll open up he passage way to the lab? How cliche!
- A lot of this stuff is real fishy looking. What do you think?
- Machine's making noise, pretty good rhythm too. Feel like dancing... but not now.
- Tons of crazy colored potions in here. Best not to touch 'em.
- I think I see a field we can plant more seeds in.
- Maybe we'll have some flowers left over for a gift.
- [Planting Seed] Let's plant some seeds together♪
- [Using Scales] Hey, just add scales and up come the flowers♪
- [After Planting] This is pretty exciting♪
- [Scales] I guess these must be scales.
- [Seed] I found some seeds just over here.
- [Special] n/a
- [Strong Shake] Are you okay? Did any seeds go down your clothes?
- [Harvest Ready] Such beautiful flowers blooming today.
- [Item Get] Have you ever even seen nectar so sweet?
- Time for me to clear out these weeds before [Teacher] gets back today.
- Hmm, I don't remember seeing these flowers here. I guess [Teacher] must have planted them...?
- That looks much better! I can't wait for [Teacher] to come back and see it!
- I guess I'll just have to figure this out myself. I'll start by finding a reference book.
- Hmm... I bet [Teacher] would know the answer to this one...
- ... Hmm, I see I see. If only [Teacher] were here to explain it all better.
- I'd much rather have had [Teacher] here to model for me, to be honest.
- I guess I can just practice drawing backgrounds this time. I'll add in [Teacher] later.
- This is even better than I thought it'd be... Maybe I could try drawing [Teacher] from memory...
- I'll have to bring [Teacher] out here some time. This street is great.
- I bet that outfit would suit [Teacher] perfectly! I'd better remember this place.
- ... And that amazing smell brings me to a bakery! Let's get something for [Teacher]♪
- Let's see if I can find something new for [Teacher]♪ Hey, how about this...
- Excuse me, Mr. Clerk? What do you think would suit [Teacher] the best?
- Now his is a nice accessory. I bet [Teacher] would love it!
- Okay, looks like [Teacher]'s not tailing me. Wouldn't mind the company though.
- Man, this gift searching is a pain. I mean, I'm normally seen everywhere. How'm I gonna be sneaky?
- Well, this is for [Teacher], so I gotta give it my all or there's no point.
- Should be able to get some good tips here in the animal lab.
- Hey, Shion, C'mere a sec. Any idea the best gift to show someone you appreciate 'em?
- [Reply] Ufufu... Well, if I was a Master Thief, I know exactly what lovely lady's heart I'd steal.
- This interior is fantastic, fanciful and fabulous. Don't you agree, [Teacher]?
- Magnificent, isn't it? You wear this crown and you'd be the most beautiful queen in the world♪
- Don't worry, my [Teacher], I'll protect you so that vile thief dares not to try steal you from me!
- And here I was looking forward to a lovely date with you, [Teacher]. Just the two of us.
- Stay behind me, [Teacher]. Who knows what will happen from here on out.
- Now don't you fall even harder for me after I catch this thief. Of course, that's impossible.
- That sneaking thief might be in here as we speak. Stay next to me, [Teacher].
- Are you alright, [Teacher]? Don't push yourself now.
- If I were this ship's Captain, I'd sail to the ends of the earth and back.. .All for you, [Teacher].
- Oooh, just the two of us in this hot, dark boiler room... Get's
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "Gets" your heart pounding, doesn't it?
- Be careful, [Teacher]. There are a ton of sweltering machines inside.
- With all these dark places, I'll just bet that rascal is hiding out in here! ... Or not, I don't know.
- What a beautiful view. Just you, me and the sea. I'm on cloud nine, [Teacher].
- So the thief was the Captain all along. Something tells me we're gonna have trouble getting to shore now.
- Don't worry, [Teacher]. No matter what, I won't let anything happen to you.
- I think I'll give this flower to [Teacher]. Huhu, this flower is as beautiful as [Teacher] is♪
- Be careful, [Teacher]. The elevation here is pretty high. I'll guide you.
- I'll walk at your speed, [Teacher]. so there's no need to wait. We won't get separated♪
- To see these many frogs... I get it, this is a frog pond.
- I wonder if Rain's shrine is somewhere around this pond. Let's see what's around.
- Hello, Mr. frog. Is it all right if I ask you something?
- Oh, take a look at this, [Teacher], a beautiful hydrangea.
- It's a little tough to come up empty handed after searching this much.
- You know, maybe Rain is one
in-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "is the one" who's taking care of these hydrangeas♪
- Ah! Look at that, [Teacher]. The lights are also shaped like mushrooms.
- Excuse me, there's something I'd like to ask you... Hm, no response.
- I want to ask the owner about Rain, but it doesn't seem like anyone is home.
- If we're gonna be loud anyway, why not be loud with a song?
- Hm? ah, sorry. I couldn't help hearing your beautiful voice, [Teacher]♪
- Ahaha, this is starting to get fun! Do you wanna try to dance next?
- Why don't we try singing one more time, [Teacher]?
- If he hasn't woken up after all we've done... how exactly was he waking up before?
- How exactly are we supposed to wake him up?
Adult Escalator 38F
- I need to start interviewing right now. There's nothing more helpful than information right from the person themselves.
- I'm going to become the kind of cool adult that you like, [Teacher]!
Adult Escalator 45F
- I can't wait to see what kind of cool adult shows up next. Hey, [Teacher], let's go♪
- Ah, hold on... Okay, I'm good. Hm? Ah, I heard something good so I wanted to write it down.
- Huhu, no need to worry. Just a little more work and I'll be that sexy too.
Adult Escalator 52F
Adult Escalator 65F
- A date, huh? No better time to show someone just how much they mean to you♪
- Hey, I'll help any way that I can. A friend in need, right?
- I'm just asking to see if it'll help, but [Teacher]... where would you wanna go?
- Come on, let's all try a practice date down by the river here.
- What is it you like about Orihime, Hikoboshi? Come on, fill us in~!
- Maybe I should invite you to a date among the stars some day, [Teacher].
- Walking along, talking together, watching the beautiful view ahead... The park is perfect!
- [Teacher]! I bought us some sodas! See, Hikoboshi? This is the real key to a good date.
- Are you enjoying yourself today, [Teacher]? Your opinion could come in handy~!
- Uh-oh... I was having so much fun talking to you guys, I completely lost track of time...
- We've got to turn this around. If anyone can think up a good date, it's us, [Teacher].
- I've got it! It's Tanabata, right? So why don't they spent time gazing up at the stars together?
- Thank you so much for showing us this amazing view! I'll have to try to do one better next time♪
- I really wish only the best for you and Orihime. We'll always be here to help if you need us.
- Always be sure to speak from the heart, because it's the quickest way to someone else's.
- [Teacher], we'll definitely find your hat! You don't have to feel down, okay?
- Hm... If we can't find it here, where should we look next?
- Huh? This is where we started... Which means we've made our way back.
- Sorry, [Teacher]. I haven't been very useful.
- [Teacher], I've been searching so hard for you. I won't give up until we find your hat.
- It could have been dropped off in the lost-and-found at the police station. Let's hurry and check!
- I checked the platform, the shops, with the attendants and around the station. But nothing... Sorry, [Teacher].
- If it's under the bench we're sitting on... Ah, but no. Too bad.
- [Teacher], I bought you a drink. I know you're in a hurry, but we should take a break.
- There's a chair here. Is it for taking a break? I'll gladly use it♪
- I thought to come here just in case... but it looks like there's nothing. Perhaps we should at least pray.
- [Teacher], didn't you feel that just now? Hopefully nothing happens, but...
- From here we can get a view of the whole beach. Okay, let's find what we're looking for.
- Mm, the view from here is so beautiful. I can't get enough of it.
- This really is strange... What is this chill in the air I've been feeling?
- The sun is setting. If we don't hurry we won't make it in time.
- Maybe we should ask some people familiar with the territory. I'm going to see if I can find someone local who will help look.
- Now the air's feeling chilly again... well, I guess it's not like something bad is happening.
- [Teacher], we really need to help Romelio get to Julietta.
- His undying love for her is beautiful. But, I feel the same way about you, [Teacher].
- First, let's get away from here. We'll go to Julietta after we give these rabbits the slip.
- Both sides feel their positions are nonnegotiable.
- I understand how the rabbits feel, but I also respect your choice.
- All right, we shouldn't get too wrapped up over here. We should leave soon.
- We came pretty far, huh? Romelio, why don't you think of a story to tell Julietta next time you see her?
- Even if your enemies are your best friends, I get that you can't just give up
- If you drink that poison, you'll never have the happy ending you want!
- You should be with the one you love. It's only natural.
- If it were me, I'd do the same thing.
- I don't want their story to end like this! [Teacher], let's help them get their happy ending.
- You're really worried about Julietta, aren't you... [Teacher], if I'd heard you collapsed... I...
- I believe you two will have a truly happy future together.
- It's not the rabbits... I feel like a third party is trying to thwart our romance.
- Surrounded by nature, spending time with [Teacher] in a mountain village. This is great!
- So you grew up in all this nature, [Teacher]. That means I need to be thankful for it.
- [Teacher], this is your childhood friend?! Now's my chance to find out tons of stuff about you, [Teacher]...!
- The air is so fresh. with you with me, [Teacher, this makes it feel even better!
- Ah... Ah... Since I'm with you, [Teacher], I'm not worried about getting tired!
- [Teacher], hold onto my hand tightly. I'll escort you on the mountain♪
- I caught a beautiful fish, I wonder if everything living in this ocean so beautiful. Kind of like you, [Teacher].
- It's not as easy to catch your heart as it is a fish, [Teacher]. I need to work harder.
- Seeing you with your back to the ocean is amazing, [Teacher]. Could you look this way and smile?
- My sunburn is tingling... But you worrying about me is a perk, [Teacher]...
- If we live together, [Teacher], I'd like it to be in this kind of house.
- You can really see the stars in this countryside. [Teacher], why don't we do some star gazing tonight?
- This is the perfect place to see the moon, eh? I'm more focused on you, though, [Teacher].
- You and the moon are really compatible [Teacher]. Of course, any combination would be fine.
- I'm really glad I found this place. Viewing the moon with you is the best, [Teacher]!
- I don't know this place... Well, I'm fine since you're with me, [Teacher].
- This world looks like the moon I've seen in books. A date on a moon world wouldn't be that bad.
- [Teacher], let's make this a searching date. We can look all around this world!
- It looks like the rabbits are holding a mochi pounding contest. [Teacher], do you want to participate?
- I think I'll go ask the moon people where about recommend
in-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "about recommended" date spots.
- It seems like the moon rabbits and moon people live together here. They're not like us, but they do seem to get along.
- Since there is a lovely bar, let's take this chance to wet our whistles, [Teacher]!
- Okay, so this is what you want, [Teacher]. barkeep, can we order?
- The barkeep looks cool? I see, I guess I have to work so that I can act similarly.
- Visiting a shrine on the moon with you, [Teacher], is so romantic!
- Let's get omikuji! [Teacher], I hope you get a good fortune.
- What did I wish for? That's a secret♪ But of course it has to do with you, [Teacher].
- Something will happen if we get raffle tickets, right? Maybe a lovely date for the two of us?
- Raffle tickets, eh? This is nice! [Teacher], let's collect them together!
- I'll carry all the shopping bags! You just focus on shopping, [Teacher]♪
Theme Park (Start)
- Ahaha... Now this is a strange amusement park! I was sure it was going to be a fancier place...
- I was looking forward to a good time with you, [Teacher], but I don't think that'll happen here...
- [Teacher], do you not like I here? If not, maybe we should think about going to a different park.
Theme Park (Chance)
- A talking tin toy. If it weren't for this place, I'd think it was a bit fancier...
- Oh my, that was surprising. I never though
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "thought" a tin toy would talk to me.
- I'm a bit interest
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "interested" in this place, but spending time with you is more important, [Teacher].
- [Teacher], watch out for that scrap wood. But I'll be here to catch you if you fall.
- [Teacher], you can hold onto me if you're feeling scared, okay?
- Could you stand over there for a second? ... Okay, good! You really improve the devastated view, [Teacher]!
- [Teacher] is watching...! Huhu... Rarely do you get this kind of encouragement.
- Look, there's no one else here... I'm only doing this for [Teacher]!
- I'm going to show how cool I am at this sports event and [Teacher] is going to think so much more highly about me(note)
- [Teacher]! Run with me to the goal! I'll tell you what I needed to find when we get there!
- I get to eat a bento made by [Teacher]... I'm so glad I'm in this sports event...!
- Ah, um, [Teacher]... I'd be really happy if you fed me(note)
- Well, I'm going to do my best in the second half. I wonder if [Teacher] is going to be able to see me.
- Okay, this is the battleground... I'll win the relay and show [Teacher] how great I am!
- Huhu, the reason I'm not tired at this last event is because [Teacher] has been cheering me on.
- The results will be shown after the relay. This is the final chance to get closer to victory. I can't give up now.
- I was covered in mushroom spores. Did anything happen to you, [Teacher]? If something is strange, tell me right away!
- I quite like spending time in this quiet forest with you, [Teacher]!
- Once I come too
in-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "came to" I'm in some strange forest. But I'm glad we're not separated, [Teacher]!
- This is a mushroom forest. I see. This might make a nice place for our date, [Teacher].
- A quiet forest is nice, but a bustling forest like this can make a nice date, too, [Teacher].
- Ah, that squirrel is gathering mushrooms and nuts. could it be preparing for a festival?
- I see, so there are conditions to participate. We need to bring mushrooms and nuts in order to join.. Leave it to me!
- A tea party in the forest with [Teacher]... How nice! We definitely should participate!
- I wonder what's going to be done with the gathered mushrooms and nuts. ... I see! We give them as a thanks for the tea. How thoughtful!
- Just the smell is having me look forward to this... This tea seems really good. [Teacher], do you want some too?
- Ah, so this tea is way too bitter for you, [Teacher]... I'll drink it instead... Ugh.
- Drinking yours as well is pretty tough, [Teacher]. I really want to cleanse my palate.
- I need to give thanks to this forest and the tea party organizer for giving this lovely opportunity to spend time with you, [Teacher]♪
- The organizer of the tea party is here. We should give our thanks for this wonderful experience, [Teacher].
- [Teacher], try this tea. The organizer of the tea party made it and it's very good!
- I'm inside of [Teacher]'s phone?! Whoa... I feel like i'm doing something really bad...
- Not being next to [Teacher]... Why did this happen?!
- Hold on, [Teacher]! I'm sure I'll get back right away!
Level 1 Access
- H-huh? [Teacher]?! It got really dark! Don't turn the power off!
- Drawing graffiti in [Teacher]'s phone. I can't forgive this...
- A strange person? That has to be the culprit. I'm going to catch them right away!
Level 2 Access
- A mischievous virus? Is that who's behind all this graffiti?
- If I can catch that mischievous virus I can get out of here and be back by [Teacher]'s side!
- I'm going to try to solve this myself! All for my love, [Teacher]!
- I can't believe the mischievous virus was a child...
- Wh-why am I chasing after a virus...? I wanted to chase after [Teacher]!
- Ah, ah... Why is it so fast...? But I've got a reason that I can't lose!
- Hey, I want to show them with love too.
- It would probably be a good idea to add a few more ornaments.
- [Planting Seed] Let's plant some seeds together♪
- [Using Ornaments] So apparently hanging an ornament causes magic to occur.
- [After Planting] I hope the White Tree's gifts ripen soon.
- [Ornaments] Okay, I found an ornament.
- [Seed] I found a seed♪
- [Special Drop] Maybe something good will fall.
- [Love the Trees] I have to be sure to give plenty of love.
- [Harvest Ready] They grew so prettily that it almost feels like a waste to harvest.
- [Item Get] Let's take care of this gift from the White Tree together.