- [Reply] Let's take a commemorative photo together♪
Forest of Ambi
- Fresh air, beautiful weather... This was the perfect spot for a date♪
- Look, [Teacher]. A little baby deer. Isn't it just the cutest~?
- I'm gonna collect up each and every matsutake here, just for you, [Teacher]♪
- It doesn't look like there are any romantic fortunes to be checked at this shrine... Shame~.
- Let me take a shot of you in front of the shrine gate... Ah, perfect! Beautiful as always, [Teacher].
- Hmm? You saw a statue move? Where, where?!
- Come on, let's take a rest. I'll go get us something to drink, anything you like, [Teacher]♪
- What an incredible view... I'm so glad I got to enjoy it with you, [Teacher]♪
- It's a little cold up here though, isn't it? I know... let's hold hands.
Garden Of Gods
- What a garden. If only I could live together with [Teacher] in a place like this... huhu♪
- [Teacher], look at the trees' reflection in the pond. Isn't it amazing?
- You don't wanna fall in the lake now, do you? Come over to me♪
- I never expected we'd actually be able to meet a god today.
- This is a very long path... Are you okay, [Teacher]? Not too tired?
- Another beautiful view out here, too. All lit up and romantic...♪
The Mountain God
- We finally get to meet this god♪
- This place is really big. It must be difficult to clean up... or does he just use some special god powers to do it all in a flash?
- Are you okay with heights? Yeah, of course you are, [Teacher]♪
- Second-hand books... They really are a lot cheaper, huh.
- [Look at textbooks] I don't think we'll find literary novels over here...
- [Medical book] You really read books like this...?! I'm surprised... and a little impressed.
- [Philosophy book] I love how you're always trying to learn something new, [Teacher].
- [Look at manga] I think there's another floor above us.
- [Stay here] I suppose, we've still not looked everywhere down here yet.
- [Go up] I think there's CDs and things up there.
- Well then, how about we get this date started...?
- [Go inside] All of the books in this area are so big.
- [History book] I'm not into history myself, but I'd be willing to try it for you, [Teacher]♪
- [Encyclopedia] Are these encyclopedias really filled with info about the human world?
- [Don't go inside] This author has a strange name... Where are they from?
- [Japan] Oh right, so it's a penname? Interesting.
- [America] America... Wow, you just know so much, [Teacher]♪
- Where do you want to go, [Teacher]?
- [Bookshelves] I think these must be the children's books.
- [Search here] You look as beautiful as ever in the library, [Teacher]♪
- [Move on] Okay then. let's keep on looking around.
- [Counter] I think we can look for books on this computer.
- [Search by genre] Wow, so you really read this genre? I didn't know you were such a romanticist.
- [Search by author] So this is one of your favorite authors... I'll have to gift you a book of his some time♪
- There's all kinds of baths in this ryokan. Do you think the water's different in each one?
- I like the look of this ryokan♪
- I think I like that owner♪
- This is a pretty big room. Almost too big for just the two of us.
- Such an incredible view from the window. Look, you can even see a shrine over there.
- Let's just relax until our dinner arrives♪
- The water's not running in the baths?
- I wonder why the water's stopped. It doesn't sound like a malfunction or anything...
- We'll solve this mystery together, [Teacher]♪
- This town looks so busy tonight.
- Did they say the spring water all comes from this mountain here?
- It's still quite some way to the top. Just tell me if you start to get tired, okay?
- It's so dark here. Please, be careful not to fall over.
- If you're feeling scared, just grab onto my hand♪
- Hmm? I can hear a noise from up there.
- So it was someone hogging the water all along...
- He seems genuinely sorry I guess. I forgive him♪
- Now we can finally get to enjoying those baths♪
- Huh? You mean the mystery tour hasn't started yet?
- So all of that today was actually real...?
- I think it's time we started relaxing in the baths♪
- Bath time, bath time♪ We have it all to ourselves, right?
- I think I could almost swim around in here♪
- The water's still too hot, I think. Let's wait for it to cool a bit.
- [Reply] Well, yeah. That sounds about right to me.
(Towns:) Kingdom of Amsha, Sakura Metropolis, Helios City, Chenqian Palace, Temple of Zalaam
- Shall we take a little break in that cafe over there?
- Gather information? I love it when you get all serious, [Teacher].
- It's such a shame we can't spend more time together in a beautiful town like this.
(Battle:) Krizsa Mountains, Forgotten Shrine, Soul Valley, Shanyang Ravine, Ruins of Oscuro
- How dare that so-called God of Time put my [Teacher] in danger!
- There's nothing to worry about. Not with me here beside you.
- Please, allow me to protect you. ... Yeah, I didn't think that suited me either.
- Are you okay? Not too tired?
- [Take a rest] Wow, I didn't expect to see an egg here. this must be the luckiest of all.
- [Give a drink] Hey, Teachers first. Go ahead, sweetie.
- [Give your lap] Huhu, if you insist, [Teacher]♪
- I'm sorry... I think I lost one of the eggs...
- [Search together] You found it? Thanks sweetie, I owe you one.
- [Cheer him up] ... I'm sorry about all this. You're really too kind, [Teacher].
- [Tickle him] Uwa~?! Wh-what's the matter, [Teacher]?!
- Let's get searching!
- [Search here] Hey sweetie, I found one. Just for you.
- [Search there] If we don't find any, we don't find any.
- [Just pretend] What is it? Do you wanna play~?
- I just have to find some eggs for my sweet [Teacher]? Roger.
- I thought I smelled the sweet flowers of spring, but... it was you all along, [Teacher].
- I love the smell of these flowers, but the pollen is a little too much.
- Hey, could we hold hands, [Teacher]? Or at least let me put an arm around you.
- You can bet we're going to find a whole lot of eggs with me around to help.
- However many humans are around, I can always pick you out from the crowd, [Teacher].
- Just tell me if there's anything you like the look off
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "of". I'll make your every wish come true, [Teacher].
- You found us another egg? That's great! Come here, let me give you a hug.
- I smell coffee. how about we take a little break, [Teacher]?
- This place is pretty busy, huh.
- Hey, why don't we take a break from all this egg-hunting and go have some fun?
- Hey, if I get a real fright in the haunted house there, mind if I jump into your arms, [Teacher[? Huhu, just kidding~!
- [Teacher], are there any rides here you wanna avoid?
- Hey look, the parade's starting. Wanna go watch together, [Teacher]?
- Look at that, [Teacher]. A whole galaxy out there. Like a sea of stars.
- Here, give me your hand. I'll keep you safe.
- Look [Teacher], a shooting star. If you wanna make a wish, I'm all ears.
- I got us another egg, sweet [Teacher].
- I'd love to come back to space again some time, just the two of us.
- It's a culture festival! I can't wait to see what there is♪
- I wonder if there's a contest for best couple. If there is, I think we may have to jump in♪
- Hey, hey, what stands do you want to go to, [Teacher]?
- There are so many different stands. I hope we can get to see a lot of them.
- Wow, that person is juggling while on a unicycle, Hey, do you think I'd be cooler if I could do all of that?
- Hey, [Teacher], I lined up for some churros♪ Let's eat them♪
- Ah, there's a cafe. Why don't we go in and take a break?
- Those kids just now... They were running with some real passion... I wonder what happened?
(EX Stage) Circus
- I wonder how can they stay balanced on something like that. ...isn't it scary?
- W-wow, they are so flexible...
- Whoa! ...look at that swing all the way up there... Just getting on that is amazing, but to do it with just your feet...! Whoa! They let go and were caught by someone else?!
To the Hallowed Ground!
- If we're unable to do the test of courage, we're going to have to really help Onibimaru, I guess?
- Hey, aren't you scared? Let's hold hands♪
- Tests of courage are great events. And I'll naturally get closer to [Teacher]♪
The Garden of Grief
- Graves, eh... What a nice atmosphere.
- Do you know the suspension bridge effect? That's exactly what this is like♪
- I'll hold on to you if you're scared♪
The Room of Swords
The Room of Shields
The Master's Courtyard
The Endless Corridor
Hunting for the Exit
The Room of Gold
The Last Battle with the Macaroni Gang!
Test of Courage!?
- There's no doubt you were invited to Wonderland because of how cute you are, [Teacher]♪
- [Teacher] is so cute. Oops. Did I say that out loud?
- Let's take this chance to get better acquainted with each other before we get to the bottom.
- Walking under the mushroom like this... makes for a good date, doesn't it?
- I wonder how you're supposed to tell which mushrooms you can eat and which you can't?
- I've been wondering ever since I passed that caterpillar... What do you think of smokers, [Teacher]?
- Hey, [Teacher]. Don't you think that tea party we went to... was weird?
- We just passed them... How are they having another tea party...?
- I much rather have a tea party with just the two of us, [Teacher].
- A man couldn't ask for more than gazing at you, [Teacher], and these beautiful roses while taking a stroll♪
- Hm? These roses definitely seem... to be painted red...
- The roses are pretty, just like you, but... do be careful.
Face the Queen!
- It is an honor to be able to enter the Queen's room♪
- This is a lovely room you have here. What do you think about a room like this for us, [Teacher]?
- Do you like the sweets? Here, I'll let you have mine. Say "aah."
- The rain and fog is just crazy today... Woah, wait a minute! My hair's gonna go all flat~!
- I shall be your escort this drizzly day, [Teacher]!
- Well then, what stores will we be visiting today?
- I think there's a dolphin petting tank over there! Shall we take a look, [Teacher]?
- Allow me to show you around, dear [Teacher]♪
- Hmm... I wonder if [Teacher] would like a penguin back at home... I should try taming one.
- It feels great to go out together like this♪
- I'm gonna win that sword fighting competition and claim first prize in your name, [Teacher]!
(EX Stage) Meadow
- [Teacher], shining in the evening light... Man... I should have brought my camera.
- Hydrangeas... I don't think they suit you very well, [Teacher].
- I just feel so happy being out here together with you, [Teacher].
- [EP] I just rushed through the work because I wanted to see you, [Teacher].
- [Treasure] It's a bonus reward. Wouldn't hurt to take it.
- Are you okay?
- This is... something I know nothing about.
- [Heart] So what seems to be the matter?
- Your chest is thumping and head is spinning... I see. That would be love.
- Well, I could cure you right away. Is that what you want?
- [Heart] Delivery. could you please open up?
- It's heavy, okay? Can I bring it inside?
- Tea? Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Thanks for your business.
- [Heart] (9th inning, two outs, last-chance swing.)
- Hm~, well, of course it came down to this.
- Well, what am I going to say during the interview?
- [Heart] Are you lost, miss? Don't worry, I'm here to help you.
- Since you don't seem to know the roads, miss, I'll show you the way.
- Are you okay, ma'am? Here, take my hand.
- Morning, [Teacher]! The weather is so great today. Perfect for a date♪
- I was so excited thinking about today that I didn't sleep at all last night. Let's have fun, [Teacher]♪
- The bus sure is shaking a lot. Are you getting motion sick?
- Strawberry flowers are so small and cue. Huhu, just like [Teacher].
- This kind of strawberry is quite rare. I'm absolutely going to pick some for [Teacher]♪
- I think I'll make some strawberry jam when I get home. And it's going to be made with love♪
- There are lots of people, so are you okay? I'll escort you so you don't get lost.
- This alley is a bit dim and has a bad feeling o it... Be careful.
- Ah! We can get to the park by going through this shopping center. Only a bit more to go♪
- We walked a whole lot, so we should probably take a break and eat soon, right?
- If we don't put down stuff on the edges of the picnic sheet it's going to blow away.
- You made this bento, [Teacher]? It's so good!
- I've been looking forward to coming here with you so much, [Teacher].
- Okay, where should we start? The roller coaster? Or the haunted house?
- The sun is setting. There's so much I still want to do, but oh well...
- Thanks for today. Spending all that time together was really fun.
- Oh yeah, dinner. I wonder what we'll be having.
- Goodnight, [Teacher].
Heian Theme Park
- [EP] I think I've found something useful.
- [Treasure] Hey, this has gotta be useful, right?
- [Teacher], are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?
- Are we... underground? Why?
- [Teacher], hide! There's someone else here...!
- I'm here to protect you, [Teacher]. Don't worry at all.
- What even brought us here in the first place, anyway?
- A wedding with [Teacher], huh... I gotta say, I didn't expect it to happen so soon...
- I was kinda hoping to see more of a bikini-style than wedding style, I must admit...
- Don't worry about a thing. I'll be right here to help you if you get stuck.
- I've never seen you wearing something like this before, [Teacher]. It suits you perfectly.
- I think I'm starting to get really nervous here... This isn't like me at all.
- ... [Teacher], your hands are pretty small, huh.
- Kiss the bride, huh...? Well, [Teacher]? What do you think?
- Woah, careful there. You don't wanna trip over in an outfit like that.
- ... You're so close, [Teacher]. I didn't think you'd be so forward.
- Sorry, I just got lost in your eyes there, [Teacher]. I completely forgot to sing.
- Wow, loving that outfit! It really suits you!
- Oh right, now comes the best man's speech? I guess it's time for a break then.
- I can't believe they're gonna play a video compilation of ours... I feel kinda nervous...
- I've heard about this. It's suppose to be the first act as a married couple, right? Are you blushing,[Teacher]?
- ... I like it when you blush. Maybe I should try to make it happen more often.
- I heard we can take this cake home after we're done here, too.
- [Reply] You came too, [Student Name]?
- [Reply] Let's have fun♪
Ha Long Bay
- Since we're here do you want to go on one of the cruises? We can make a reservation over there. Don't you think that'd be a great memory?
- [Teacher], you're going to read it to me?
- Okay, okay, then what happened?
- I love yout voice, [Teacher]~
- Hurry, hurry, continue♪
- Are you tired? Do you want to take a break?
- I love you, [Teacher]! I love you so much! Well? My nose didn't grow, right?
- Is my nose okay? Come and look closer♪
- Your nose is fine, [Teacher]. It's just as cute as always.
The Land of Toys
- [Teacher], do you want to go to the land of toys?
- I'd go anywhere as long as I'm with you, [Teacher].
- If I turned into a donkey, would you help me change back?
- I wonder if I'll turn into a human if I'm good.
- I'll work really hard if it was for you, [Teacher].
- Thank you, [Teacher].
- Huh? I have no idea what this place is. Am I... dreaming?
- Those floating letters look so cool. I wonder if they're rumors about us?
- Finally we're somewhere with people. [Teacher], do you feel better?
- I'm so nervous that I can't focus. So let's have a drink. that should calm me down.
- Since I don't know what language they're speaking, we could have secret conversations here♪
- Um~, this street doesn't really bother me, but do you find it stimulating, [Teacher]?
- There are lots of scary people here, so let's go somewhere where we can relax alone.
- No one will notice us because it's dark here... Hey, is that person there calling us over?
Lost In Town
- [Reply] [Student Name], you've come all the way to the Halloween party too?
- This sign says Halloween Town.
- The forest keeps getting thicker... [Teacher], you should stick closer to me.
- I hear wolves howling somewhere. Let's hurry.
- It must be hard on [Teacher] catching the cold. I need to buy something.. Ah, maybe this pudding will do.
- I also need a mask... Ah, but it'll hide [Teacher]'s face. Hmm... this will have to do.
- I got cold medicine and okayu... this should be enough! Wait just a little longer, [Teacher]. I'm coming!
- I'll try talking to the priest here.
- I'm going to pray with all my being that [Teacher] gets better.
- The princess role... [Teacher], I'll have to ask you a lot of advice♪
- I wonder if I'll be able to show off feminine beauty... [Teacher], I'm going to need your acting assistance♪
- I would have preferred to be the prince, but I guess this is a good chance to show that I understand how women feel.
- The archfiend, huh... I'm not a big fan of brute force.
- "I'll take the princess!" ... Even if forceful, I suppose this does sound a little good...
- Do you prefer the archfiend or prince, [Teacher]?
Santa’s Dispatch Office
- I brought the camera today. I want to take lots of pictures of you enjoying your food, [Teacher]♪
- Well, that's surprising! I didn't expect there to be this many people!
- Well then, let's hold hands, [Teacher]. I wouldn't want you getting lost♪
- ... It's just like you to look at the koi fish in the lake, [Teacher]. I much prefer looking at this view♪
- Hmm, pretty good... Huh? Ahahaha, of course I'm looking at the view! Isn't that girl over there with this view... Amazing?
- I changed my mind. I just want to look at you right now, [Teacher]♪ I'll take a picture of you♪ C'mon, show me that smile♪
- Try eating this candy, [Teacher]. I was thinking of painting a portrait because of how pretty it looks.
- Ah, your mouth. You have sauce from the mitarashi dango. You couldn't quite get to the third dango, huh? How cute!
- This kuzu mochi is pretty good. Here, try some! Say ahhh.
- We climbed up quite a bit, but I still can't see what lies ahead. Are you all right, [Teacher]?
- Hmm, what a beautiful view... It's even better with you here, [Teacher].
- Ahaha, I think we're still good. While we have the energy, let's keep going.
- Above all else, I was able to spend the entire day with you, [Teacher].
- Oh yeah, let's find some places we didn't go to yet.