This personality was released on October 28, 2015.
The Japanese equivalence to this personality is "軟派 <nanpa>" which can be more directly translated as "seducer; smooth talker; ladies' man; playboy."
The special job that uses this personality requirement is Host Club Staff for 3:00.
(Normal) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 40, you went a restaurant together.
- "There's such a high class vibe here." [Student] seems relaxed.
- "Ah quick drink before a meal always goes down so well♪[Student] seems even more relaxed.
- "Great atmosphere. delicious food... I'd love to be the one to take you, next time." [Student] seems very comfortable in fancy restaurants.
(Normal) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 45, you went a planetarium together.
- "So we can watch the stars from inside this building?" [Student] seems mystified.
- The planetarium show has begun. [Student] is watching the stars projected on the ceiling.
- "That was so beautiful. I hope I can show you all the stars in the sky myself some day." [Student] seems to be quite taken by the planetarium.
(Normal) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 50, you went to the movies together.
- "What movie will we see today?"
- The has started. You casually put your hand on the armrest and accidentally touched [Student]'s hand.
- "[Teacher], I should have held your hand and never let it go." [Student] seems to be teasing.
(Normal) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 55, you went to the zoo together.
- [Student] is staring at one of the animals. "I was just thinking... that could almost be me inside that cage."
- [Student] is talking with the animals. "They say they like to make cute poses for the customers."
- "Aww, that animal is so cute. I wonder if it could become a human too? Do you think it's jealous?" [Student] smiles wryly.
(Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 55, you went to the zoo together.
- "So cute~! I'm talking about you of course, [Teacher]. [Student] smiles mischievously.
- "Let's hold hands together. We might lose each other if we don't, right?" [Student] holds out his hand.
- "Aren't kangaroos cool? With babies living inside their mothers' pouches like that. It's so cute. [Student] seems envious.
(Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 60, you went for a drive together.
- "Hey, do you think I could claim the passenger seat as my own from now on?" [Student] looks over at you.
- "Let's listen to some music. Any requests, [Teacher]?" [Student] flicks through his music collection.
- "Do you think when I become human, I'll be able to drive a car like you some day?" [Student] wants to try driving.
(Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 65, you to the horse track together.
- "I can hear the horses talking to each other. That one's saying he's feeling really good today. Shall we bettingin-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "we be betting"on him?" [Student] is laughing.
- "There are a lot of people with their pens behind their ears. Should we be doing the same, [Teacher]?" [Student] is intrigued.
- "Ah, our horse lost... but with you here [Teacher], I had a lot of fun today." [Student] seems to have enjoyed himself.
(Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 70, you went to the hot springs together.
- "Outdoor baths... indoor baths... mixed baths..." [Student] is muttering something.
- "Ouch, it was so hot! And I got told off for jumping in..." [Student] is feeling down.
- "Are you ok? Try stayin-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "Try to stay"warm once you leave the baths, [Teacher]." [Student] is worrying over you.
(As Good Friends) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 75, you went to the museum together.
- "The Japanese Culture Museum. Some of these poems are so deep. 'I must go. But if I hear your call, I'll be back before you know.' I'll always be waiting for your call too, [Teacher]." [Student] blushes.
- "Wow, a katana! I bet a real samurai used to carry this." [Student] seems interested in kanata.
- "I think a ceremonial kimono like this would look really good on you, [Teacher]." [Student] smiles.
(As Good Friends) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 90, you went to the mountains together.
- "Alright, it's a race to the top!" [Student] starts running.
- [Student] watches the trees around him. "The forest looks so different in each season. Always beautiful, though."
- "Wow, I'm really tired. Could we take a little break?" [Student] does seem tired.
- [First Time Confessing] [Student] seems nervous, and calls out. "[Teacher]... can we talk? At first I approached you because you looked so cute... but now I've gotten to know you so well, I really feel like... I have some deep, deep feelings for you,... I've never felt like this about anyone before. Will you be mine, [Teacher]?"
- [I would love to] Really...? I'm so happy...![Teacher], let's stay together forever. You've started a relationship with [Student].
- [Let's be friends first...] "I see... I understand. [Teacher], you're an important friend to me. I hope it stays that way forever. You remain great friends with [Student].
Special: Valentine's Day 2016
- "[Teacher]! Hey, d'you know what day it is soon?" He looks fidgety. What could it be?
- "It's Valentine's Day, of course. A whole day just for us! Here, some chocolates, just for you." [Student] gave you some chocolates!
- [I'll take them home.] "I was kinda hoping for some lovingly-made chocolates from you too, [Teacher]~... ... Hmm? I don't remember putting that in there..." Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Love Sweets]x1
- [I'll eat them right now] "Well? Are they good? I'm not used to all this cooking, it was pretty tough~! ... Hmm? I don't remember putting that in there..." Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Love Cake]x1