Forest of Ambi
- The deer promenade through the forest with such elegance. It's truly relaxing to watch.
- This fresh breeze sends songs through my heart. I should drink up as much as I can.
- The rightful king of seasonal foods takes his throne... the matsutake mushroom!
- A shrine that time forgot... Let's enjoy it to its fullest.
- Great Fortune? How wonderful. I think I quite like this omikuji.
- That fox-shaped statue just moved... What on earth...?
- That was quite a walk up here, was it not? Perhaps we should take a small break.
- Take a look, as the world is stretched out beneath our feet. Incredible.
- The air feels quite deliciously fresh this high up in the sky.
Garden Of Gods
- What a spectacular garden this is. The views are simply breathtaking.
- The reflection of the trees in the lake is simply exquisite. A truly unique experience.
- To enjoy a fresh brew of tea in a garden such as this... What a life that would be.
- I cannot even see to the end of this pathway. I imagine it must connect us with heaven itself.
- The trees surrounding this path to the shrine look simply... divine. Hoho.
- I feel truly honored to be given the opportunity to meet a deity. A one-in-a-million chance.
The Mountain God
- So this is where the god calls home... It certainly is spacious!
- Take a look down there. It appears to be the mountain we were climbing just earlier.
- I wonder if this god has any interest in fine teas...?
- Are these books second-hand, perhaps?
- [Look at textbooks] Hmm? I don't believe this area has much to do with literature, you know.
- [Medical book] I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this kind of book. They're just so difficult to pick up, you know?
- [Philosophy book] There do appear to be a great deal of beginner's guides to science these days.
- [Look at manga] Hmm? I believe there may be more to see on the floor above us.
- [Stay here] Yes, quite. Let's continue exploring this floor first.
- [Go up] It seems there are CDs and the like up there.
- I must say, I've never been to a store quite like this before...!
- [Go inside] These books seem a great deal thicker than the rest.
- [History book] History books, are they? I should like to read through them some day.
- [Encyclopedia] I've heard these encyclopedias contain a considerable amount of knowledge regarding this human world.
- [Don't go inside] I wonder where this author hails from...
- [Japan] I see, then perhaps this is a penname they've chosen to use.
- [America] America! You certainly know a great deal of information, [Teacher]...!
- So, where should we make our way to next?
- [Bookshelves] There seem to be a number of books aimed at children around here.
- [Search here] Fufu, these pretty-colored books must excite the children a great deal I'm sure.
- [Move on] I do believe there are a number of areas left to explore, after all.
- [Counter] Can we use this machine here to search the library?
- [Search by genre] I see you have an interest in this genre.
- [Search by author] I quite like this author too, I must say.
- This ryokan has quite the atmosphere about it, I must say.
- The owner certainly is a unique individual.
- It appears the ryokan holds a number of different baths. I simply cannot decide where to look first.
- This is quite the large room indeed.
- It seems we have a short wait until dinner. Perhaps I could pour us some tea.
- I should very much like to enjoy relaxing by this view from the window here.
- No hot water in the baths, you say...? Is this the work of a criminal, perhaps?
- I was quite looking forward to enjoying a warm soak later on. A shame.
- We may be better off helping find whoever did this, I believe.
- This town certainly has a unique and enjoyable atmosphere to it.
- I've been told that all we need is to climb this mountain, and we'll discover the source of the spring.
- There seems to be quite a way yet to our destination. Perhaps a short break is in order.
- It's so very dark. I fear people generally do not make their way this far up the mountain.
- Please try not to slip over on any fallen leaves.
- Do you hear that sound? There may be someone waiting for us.
- My, you seem to have a great deal of hot, natural spring water up here...
- He doesn't seem so bad at all. Allow me to pour us all a peaceful cup of tea.
- I believe the baths back at the ryokan should be back to normal now.
- A single missed step could have turned things quite sour back there.
- All in all, I'm very pleased we managed to find a solution.
- Well, it appears today's events were unrelated to the mystery tour... How bizarre.
- My, isn't this just an enormous bath.
- What a mysterious odour it has. The kind you'll only find at a hot spring bath.
- I fear the water is likely too hot to enter right now.
(Towns:) Kingdom of Amsha, Sakura Metropolis, Helios City, Chenqian Palace, Temple of Zalaam
- Intelligence gathering, you say? Very well. We can start by asking the gentleman over there, perhaps.
- To travel to distant worlds like this in an instant is truly an incredible experience indeed.
- What a truly incredible building this is. Perhaps we could take a while to have a look around.
(Battle:) Krizsa Mountains, Forgotten Shrine, Soul Valley, Shanyang Ravine, Ruins of Oscuro
- Is it truly that scary? Well, I'm certainly glad to have you along with me then, [Teacher].
- I'll protect you, of that I am sure. There is no need to worry.
- Would you like a drop of tea? It won't bring your energy back, but it may at least relax you a little.
- ... I fear I'm growing quite tired.
- [Take a rest] How fortunate, an egg lay right where I was about to sit.
- [Give a drink] Thank you very much. Would you like a sip, [Teacher]?
- [Give your lap] Huhu, I should like to take you up on that offer.
- I sincerely apologize. I appear to have misplaced one of the eggs...
- [Search together] ... You found it? Truly? I knew I could count on you, [Teacher].
- [Cheer him up] I simply cannot apologize enough.
- [Tickle him] Is something the matter?
- Wherever could these eggs all be hiding?
- [Search here] I believe I've found one, [Teacher]. Please, take it.
- [Search there] I fear we'll find no more eggs around here.
- [Just pretend] Whatever is the matter? We should try to hurry our search before it gets dark.
- [Teacher], let's go ahead and seek out these eggs.
- [Teacher], please do watch where you step.
- [Teacher], please don't forget to take some time to enjoy the beautiful sights, too.
- You've found another egg? My, how wonderful, [Teacher].
- My, is that a rainbow...?
- This would have been quite the lonely task to do alone. I'm glad I could be here to help you.
- Just look at that outfit, [Teacher]. I believe it would suit you quite perfectly.
- There's certainly a lot of people around. Perhaps you should lend me your hand, so as not to get lost.
- I believe that cafe there should make quite a nice spot to take a rest.
- [Teacher], is that not an egg I see before me, over yonder?
- There are still so many eggs out there left to be found.
- Hmm? Is that not one of the eggs, seated in a spinning teacup?
- You fear the haunted house, do you? There's surely no need to worry, with me by your side.
- The rollercoaster? My, I do so adore your active side, [Teacher].
- I do so enjoy to see you having fun, [Teacher].
- This really is quite a bizarre place we find ourselves in once again.
- It appears we're in the cockpit of an actual spaceship. And look, [Teacher]! An egg in the pilot's seat.
- It seems we have a very rare chance to experience actual zero gravity. Please, [Teacher], hold on to me.
- There are so many eggs scattered throughout space...
- The stars are shining quite divinely, [Teacher].
- All of the students here hope to perform in a circus someday. What an interesting school.
- An English cafe... I didn't know there'd be such a thing. I enjoy a real afternoon tea, so I'd love to go.
- Oh, a culture festival. I can't wait to see what kinds of culture there will be.
- There are so many stands. And I've never seen any of these kinds before.
- This frankfurter... Do you have a knife or a fork?
- That pantomime is amazing. It's amazing how the performance is even in the fingertips.
- There's a lot of stuff going on in the classrooms inside the school.
- Hey, running through the hall is dangerous...they're already gone.
- Is this an English cafe here? I can't wait to see what they have.
- They must be starting from the small stage and aiming to be on bigger and bigger ones.
- A classical concert would be more peaceful than what they are putting on now.
- There's a bunch of stuff for the culture festival being performed on the stage in the gym too.
(EX Stage) Circus
- They look so graceful, but... To be able to do that must take so much hard work.
- For a single human body to do all that... Humans really are amazing.
- What an amazing show. I want to give them the most lavish applause.
To the Hallowed Ground!
- Well then, let's go in. Please be sure to watch your step in the darkness.
- I have nothing to do with this sort of place. But surely being surprised is good manners?
- I thought it'd be wonderful if ghosts and demons really existed.
The Garden of Grief
- Shh. We must stay quite silent in this graveyard.
- There are truly palatial graves made completely of marble in this world... I should love to see them.
- I always admire how humans handle the dead.
The Room of Swords
- Oh, now this place has not been taken care of...
- Ah, an antique desk. If only it had been better taken care of...
- Onibimaru, are you exhausted perhaps? Would you like some tea, or...? Oh, how rude of me, I should have asked earlier.
The Room of Shields
- It's a little chilly here. I hope we don't get too cold.
- Hey, I just saw someone... This isn't something we could have said but, why are we in a place like this...?
- The... difference between Yokai and ghosts? Huhu, I wonder what those are.
The Master's Courtyard
- Oh hey, will-o'-the-wisps... They're like beautiful candles.
- It's a well... I think you could make some lovely tea with well water.
- Huhu, there seems to be quite the crowd here.
The Endless Corridor
- We've been walking in circles. What's the right way...
- Hey, this place feels a little different. Forget it. Let's just brace ourselves.
- We're in trouble if we get separated from Onibimaru. We must be careful.
Hunting for the Exit
- It's fine. We will get out of here.
- We can't find the exit. Are you tired? Let's break for some tea.
- The exit has to be ahead of us. Let's keep on going.
The Room of Gold
- What a beautiful room. I couldn't help but gasp.
- Hey, that guy... I see, I'm starting to get what's going on here.
- Well then, let's take back the hallowed ground.
The Last Battle with the Macaroni Gang!
- It appears Macaroni's animal ears appear when he is surprised. I must be careful too.
- I don't like fighting, but we have no other choice.
- Macaroni's teacher must be a really tolerant person.
A Test of Courage?!
- I wonder how the ghosts are going to try to scare us... I am almost looking forward to it.
- Why don't we get something to eat after the test of courage?
- Everything ended happily. This is all because of your hard work, [Teacher].
- Taking a stroll like this isn't bad from time to time.
- Let's continue forth. We still have a long way to go before we reach our goal.
- Which route shall we take? I suppose which route we take depends on where we want to go.
- When you're cooking truffles, be sure not to turn up the fire too high.
- Boletus is the epitome of mushrooms. I must say, the rawness in the air has a pleasant smell to it.
- I must say, that opaque-looking mushroom looks quite rubbery...
- A tea party without variation is not an elegant one.
- I must say, having a tea party in the garden with tables and chairs has a certain je ne sais quoi.
- Tea time should be enjoyed with grace.
- The beauty of this garden is breathtaking. However, the painted roses aren't elegant at all.
- Was Etienne the one who stole the tarts?
- What a marvelous garden. It appears a very thoughtful gardener has been taking care of things.
Face the Queen!
- Well, well. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fair lady.
- What a magnificent room you have. I can see everything from furniture to decoration has been picked out with the utmost care.
- I must say, the Queen is a captivating person indeed.
- I feel like I haven't gone out with you in a while, [Teacher]. I must say, I'm quite excited.
- A lone station, standing barren amidst the fog... Not a first sight, but a delightful one all the same.
- ... Hmm? Is that a water gun? Somebody appears to be sniping through the rain... [Teacher], you are not to leave my side.
- I see the candy factory has some new exhibits. At the very back there is that... Himeji Castle? Simply incredible.
- Where is it we are headed today, then?
- I know a fantastic little tea shop over there with the most delicious blends in stock. Perhaps, if we've time, we could pay a visit...?
- I don't believe I've ever seen a giant oarfish before. What a peculiar shape it is.
- That is quite a large arowana indeed... I'm sure the fish enthusiasts among us are positively shaking with excitement.
- This is quite the relaxing atmosphere indeed. Wherever should we begin exploring?
- I must say, i really quite enjoy art of this nature. Wouldn't you agree, [Teacher]?
- It says here that this samurai helmet was used for the basis of a very famous motion picture villain. How curious.
- I simply adore a finely painted landscape. They truly capture unique visions of history.
(EX Stage) Meadow
- Hydrangeas... Symbolically, they don't carry the most fortunate of meanings, you know.
- A truly divine sunset.
- I've seen a great number of the most beautiful butterflies in this meadow.
- [EP] That work went well. I feel fulfilled.
- [Treasure] n/a
- So I need to handle this. I understand.
- [Teacher], it may not be much, but allow me to help.
- Correspondence complete.
- [Heart] How are you doing today?
- Stomach pains? Does it hurt here? how about here?
- Oh, your face is quite red. You might have a fever, as well.
- [Heart] I have a package addressed to you.
- If you could just sign the package slip... Yes, right here.
- Thank you for your continued patronage.
- [Heart] (9th inning, two outs, last chance swing.)
- Huhu... I'm so nervous that I'm laughing.
- I don't need to think to
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "too" much. Just swing when it comes. That's all.
- [Heart] Hey little girl, what's wrong?
- So, you're lost. well then, just leave it to me.
- I'm glad that was sorted out quickly. And I'm glad to see that smile of yours.
- [Heart] This is difficult... But it seems I must do this.
- A failure? No, no, this is quite fine.
- Sorry, but appears that I have won.
- Good morning. We've been blessed with some great weather today.
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "Buses" are quite nice for moving a lot of people at once.
- I am quite embarrassed, but I was so excited that I did not sleep well last night...
- This kind of strawberry is very rarely grown. I've only seen it in books.
- I am going to make some jam out of these strawberries when I get home. It would be great with afternoon tea.
- The strawberry flowers are so small and cute. Just like you, [Teacher].
- It's so busy. Hey... This shop seems to deal in rare tea leaves.
- Alleyways are dim even in the afternoon. You be careful too, [Teacher].
- We'll get to that park after we go through this shopping center.
- We sure walked a lot. Why don't we break for lunch?
- You made this bento, [Teacher]? It's really good.
- Don't sit directly on the ground. Use the picnic sheet.
- [Teacher], do you like attractions or shows more?
- So this is an amusement park. It's pretty big.
- The whole park's theme even goes into the staff costumes.
- Goodnight, [Teacher].
- Oh, dinner... I wonder what it could be.
- Thanks for everything today. I had an extremely wonderful time.
Heian Theme Park
- I'm quite taken by this kimono, I must say. I do wonder how heavy it is, though...
- Well I never. To think we had a theme park this fascinating so close by all this time.
- You can certainly feel the architecture of the time. the color on these buildings is imply magnificent.
- My, the sakura out here is simply beautiful.
- It says here that people used to play kemari in this area I should liked to have joined them.
- Something smells quite wonderful indeed. Some sort of incense, I wonder.
- I would never have guessed that shaved ice was even available back in these days.
- I believe this area has a summer theme about it. I do feel quite warm already.
- My, I don't believe I've ever seen quite so many cats in one place.
- This area is quite comfortably cool, I must say.
- I suppose this must be the autumn space. The red leaves look truly wonderful.
- [EP] (n/a)
- [Treasure] (n/a)
- I'm entirely sure I'm the best man for the job, but... I'll certainly give it my all.
- A wedding? Well [Teacher], this should be quite interesting indeed.
- At the very least, the scenery here is simply breathtaking.
- Hmm... it doesn't quite seem to fit. It's hard to believe something this simple is actually so difficult.
- Do please lend me your hand, that I may slip this ring onto your finger. Pardon my nerves...
- That outfit looks magnificent on you, [Teacher].
- This is truly starting to feel like a real wedding. I suppose it's time for the ceremony.
- All it takes is two little signatures to bind us together forever.
- It's terribly difficult walking in this outfit. The stairs are taking quite their toll.
- Wherever is this hymn from I wonder? The words seem to be of a different language entirely.
- Your beautiful voice really does relax me, [Teacher].
- I must say I haven't had much church experience myself. I do enjoy the way everyone's voice echoes around.
- This outfit looks just as wonderful as the last.
- Next the friends of the groom give a speech, it seems. Time for a break, then.
- Huhu, I suppose you could say this is our first act as a married couple together.
- I do apologize, but could I possibly ask you to move a little more in time with me...?
- They said we are indeed allowed to eat this cake I'll brew us some fresh tea and we can make an afternoon of it.
- [Reply] If it isn't [Student Name]. It's been a while!
- [Reply] How is the special Vietnamese tea? I was just thinking about trying some.
- Thankfully the flight this time wasn't bumpy. It was really nice.
- Oh yeah, what were all those yellow marks on the airplane suppose to be?
- Actually, there is something I am really looking forward to on this trip. But I can't stay what it is just yet...
- Okay, I'll lead the way and get the motorcycles to stop, so you just follow after me.
- ... I could have never imagined this many motorcycles... Okay then, how do we cross the road, then...
- Hey, that's a strange looking drink. Want to try it when we take a break?
- The night view from here is spectacular. I can see light from far away.
- How about getting some dinner? Eating outside in the busy marketplaces is an option.
- Are you tired? I'll take care of the unpacking, so you just relax.
- Pho is really good but this soup called bun is pretty good too...
- These colorful lanterns really are eye catching. They'd probably look nice as interior design too.
- Over there you can sign up to go cruising. What do you think? It would probably make a pretty good memory.
- We can have lotus tea at a nearby shop. If you'd like, why don't we go and try it?
Ha Long Bay
The Land of Toys
- A land of toys really would be heaven for children.
- He turned into a donkey. That's called a transformation, right?
- I'm not a donkey, but I do have animal ears, right?
- Here's some tea. Thanks for reading the book.
- So at the end he turned into a real boy and lived happily with Geppetto. How wonderful.
- Pinocchio met a lot of people, experienced a lot of things and grew as a person.
- For now, I think it's best if we get out of here and assess out the situation.
- This is so mysterious... I've never seen this kind of world before.
- [Teacher], do you know anything about this world?
- Is this... a shopping street? It'd be nice if we could ask someone...
- The glossy balance of their clothes is so beautiful. I'd love to browse a clothing store.
- Hm... It's hard for me to convey my intent to them.
- [Teacher], once we're done here, I think we should move to a new location.
- I just think I should say that the people here are a bit... active, as it would appear.
- I will protect you until we get out of this area.
- Everyone's gathered over that way, some event must be going on?
- That's... a dance competition, right? the dancing here is so personalized and enchanting.
- I'm sensing some theme to the design of this park. The water and light, maybe...
- The children are heading to desks... I see, so this is a school.
- I tried to politely explain everything with diagrams, but the teachers were still cautious of me.
- It seems like I can pet the animals. I am going to say hello to that rabbit.
- All the buildings I see look so streamlined. It must be a thing of the times.
- What a beautiful view. It would be nice to look out from here with a cup of tea...
- Finally we can go back home... As soon as we do, I'd like to think over today with a good cup of tea.
Lost In Town
- It's pitch black, so watch your step. Give me your hand.
- I can hear howling wolves out in the distance. We should probably get hurrying.
- Heh, to think there would have this much variety of okayu... Convenience stores are indeed convenient... I'll get this porridge.
- Ginger in a warm cup of tea would do wonders for the common cold, but it doesn't seem to be in stock here.
- Well, well... I wonder if buying what I need from the convenience store will be enough. I can't help feeling a little anxious.
- "How did you catch the cold?" I have no doubt it was from a pathogen of some sort... Are you trying to say otherwise?
- Although I'm here at the drugstore, I don't know which one to get because there's too much variety. It may be better to ask someone who works here.
- Hm, this medicine... is it imported? I don't quite understand the English written on it... I see, it's French.
- There's no limit on how much knowledge one should process. If that knowledge helps [Teacher], even better...
- A book about colds... It was my intention to get used to walking to the bookstore... but am I feeling uneasy? ... I need to calm down.
- There's a book about foods that will aid in curing a cold. This is good, I'll get it and go home.
- There's just something relaxing about being in a church. I'll say a prayer hoping [Teacher]'s cold clears up.
- I feel much better after having talked to a priest. It's time for me to return to [Teacher]'s side.
- I wonder why I come here when I'm anxious or feeling down...
Santa’s Dispatch Office
- What do we have here? This is the first time I've seen these tea leaves. May I purchase them?
- Please try not to stray too far from me. I don't want us to get separated.
- Something good to eat, huh. As long as it goes well with tea, I have no qualms.
- Hm... this Japanese dish is rather amazing.
- This food looks like it would go well with green tea. Would you care for some?
- On second thought, I would like tea. You wouldn't happen to have scone, would you?
- Huhu, would you care to join me for some tea at the top? There's nothing better than enjoying a beautiful view while sipping on some tea.
- Well, well, are you alright? Let me know when you're tired as soon as possible.
- This is a view many people would simply marvel at. I really appreciate you bringing me here.