This personality was released on September 25, 2015.
- tastefully fine or luxurious in dress, style, design, etc.
- gracefully refined and dignified, as in tastes, habits, or literary style
- graceful in form or movement
The special job that uses this personality requirement is Ballroom Dance Teacher for 05:00.
- To commemorate [Student] reaching level 35, you went to an amusement park.
- "It seems like it's completely become a fairy tailin-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "tale"world." [Student] is overwhelmed by the atmosphere of the amusement park.
- "Huh? The only deserted looking building.... I'm interested in what isin-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "it"is. [Student] is pointing at the haunted hospital attraction.
- You went in the haunted attraction with [Student]. "Professor [Teacher]......? It's dark and I can't see! ...........AHHHHHHHHHH"
- To commemorate [Student] reaching level 40, you went a restaurant.
- "An interior design with these kinds of things, the atmosphere..... I understand. It's time for me to present the table manners that I learned the other day." [Student] is a little nervous.
- "Start with the knives and forks from the outside first......" [Student] is muttering and checking as he eats.
- "Hmm. How did I do? Ifin-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "It"would be nice if I could be just a little bit more elegant..." [Student]'s table manners were really good for his first time. he was elegant, just as you thought he would be.
- To commemorate [Student] reaching level 45, you went a planetarium.
- "It's a place where you can see artificially made stars....? Hmm....." [Student] is mystified.
- The planetarium has begun. [Student] is amazed.
- "They were beautiful just like the real stars..... While it's too bad that we couldn't see the real stars, it's great that this place was also romantic." [Student] appears to have bein-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "been"able to enjoy the planetarium.
- To commemorate [Student] reaching level 50, you went to the movies.
- "A moviesin-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "movie"playing on a big screen? I can't imagine it....." [Student] is excited.
- The movie has started. [Student] doesn't seem to be getting into the movie.
- "I'm concerned by the sound the person next mein-game mistake, word is supposed to be "to"me makes while eating popcorn.... Please bring me back here again...." ....You think you'll bring [Student] back again.
(Normal) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 55, you went to the zoo.
- "To be honest, before I thought I wanted to become a human, I considered trying a job at zooin-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "at the zoo"." [Student] is excited.
- "Ah... That's the zoo keeper, right? I want to go ask him a few questions." [Student] went to ask the zoo keeper some questions.
- "A zoo keeper and the animals in the zoo seem to have a tight bond with each other. Professor [Teacher], it's just like our relationship."
(As Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 55, you went to the zoo.
- "There's also a ranch at this zoo." You explored the vast ranch with [Student].
- "...? There seems to be a big crowd for some reason. What's going on? Experience....milking a cow?"
- "Hahahaha, I'm so shameless!! Well, let's go [Teacher]!!" [Student] paid no attention to the cows and walked away.
(As Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 60, you went for a drive.
- "[Teacher], to go on a drive with you is quite an honor." [Student] is excited.
- You put your arm around the passengers seat as you backed into the garage. "You have such wonderful control..... Somehow, I became excited!"
- "[Teacher], someday when I learn how to drive, let me take you somewhere sometime." [Student] appears to have enjoyed going on drive.
(As Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 65, you went to the horse track.
- "What a large crowd of people. So many people are interested in the race." [Student] is excited.
- You watched the race with [Student]. "Wow, what a great race."
- "It was a wonderful race because the horse and the jockey had a close bond. We are also not losing." [Student] seemed to enjoy the horse races.
(As Lovers) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 70, you went to the hot springs.
- "Is this not a kimono, but what you call a yukata?" [Student] is overflowing with interest for the yukata the hotel had prepared.
- You let [Student] wear a yukata. "How is it? Does it look good on me?"
- ".....[Teacher], your yukata is somewhat sexy, isn't it..." You walked with [Student] through the hot spring villiagein-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "village"while wearing yukatas.
(As a Good Friend) To commemorate [Student] reaching level 80, you went to the botanical gardens.
- "Is that....... the smell of herbs?." [Student] is looking around relentlessly.
- You looked aroudin-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "around"the herb garden with [Student]. "Since there is so many kinds of herbs here, we could drink a lot of herb tea, couldn't we?"
- "Along witht hein-game sentence, possibly supposed to be "with the"scent of herbs, there also seems to be the smell of pesticides! I also want to grow like the plants.." [Student] appears to like the botanical gardens.
- [First Time Confession] It doesn't happen often, but you were called on by [Student] who seemed to be acting strange. How about just a little.....? Professor [Teacher], the whole time we've been together I haven't been able to think of anyone but you ... Somehow, somehow, can't you be together with me?
- [Make happy] Wow....are you serious? Woh, it's like a dream! I'll cherish you...forever You became lovers with [Student].
- [Let's start off as friends] Is that so... while it's unfortunate, I believe I can have a great friendship with you. You became friends with [Student].
Special: Valentine's Day 2016
- "Thank you so very much for coming. [Teacher], do you happen to know what special day is coming soon?" He looks fidgety. What could it be?
- "The answer is Valentine's Day. I fear I may be a little early with this, but I did make some chocolates for you. If you would accept, I would be most honored." [Student] gave you some chocolates!
- [I'll take them home.] "Please, take these tea leaves, too. I chose a blend that should match these chocolates most perfectly. ...? What is this? I certainly don't remember putting that in there." Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Love Cookies]x1
- [I'll eat them right now] "Let's enjoy them together then. I have some tea that will suit them quite well indeed. ...? What is this? I certainly don't remember putting that in there." Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Love Cake]x1