Cute: Attractive, especially in a dainty way. Appealing and charming.
In Gijin Kareshi, the actual personality is "甘えん坊" which can be better directly translated as "spoiled [child]". This is a pampered type of personality.
"Cute... This guy just loves his teacher and he isn't even trying to hide it. Cute as a button." - Ambition
The special job that uses this personality requirement is Cake Shop Staff for 02:00.
(Normal) You went to the aquarium to commemorate [Student] reaching level 30.
- "It's so sparkly and pretty!" [Student] is pressing himself right up against the tank.
- "Wow, look! Look!" It looks like [Student] has found some colorful shells.
- "They're so pretty..." [Student] is staring at the shells as if lost in a trance... Apparently he likes pretty things.
(Normal) You went to the amusement park to commemorate [Student] reaching level 35.
- "Let's ride a roller coaster!" [Student] dragged you to the platform to ride the roller coaster.
- "That was sooo much fun! Hey, let's ride it again!" You rode the roller coaster again with [Student].
- Maybe we rode a little too much... The ground is all wobbly..." [Student] is a little worn out.
(Normal) You went to a restaurant to commemorate [Student] reaching level 40.
- "...! Something smells delicious!" [Student] is wriggling his nose.
- "This is different from the usual menu..." [Student] is perplexed.
- "The presentation was fancy and the food was amazing!" It looks like [Student] liked the restaurant.
(Normal) You went to the planetarium to commemorate [Student] reaching level 45.
- "Can we see the stars?? I can't wait!" [Student] is thrilled.
- "The planetarium show has started." [Student] is blown away.
- "I didn't know there were stories about the stars...!" It seems like [Student] enjoyed the planetarium.
You went to the movie theater to commemorate [Student] reaching level 50.
- "The screen is HUUUGE!" [Student] is impressed with the screen.
- "The movie has started." [Student] is gazing at the screen in amusement.
- "That was so powerful! Next time, let's watch an anime movie!" It looks like [Student] liked the movie theater.
You went to the zoo to commemorate [Student] reaching level 55.
- "The zoo, huh? You think there will be any lions?" [Student] is excited.
- "Wow, that is some amazing power!! The king is just as amazing as I thought!..." [Student] timidly approached the lion.
- "I talked with the lion. He was surprisingly quite a modest animal!" It looks like [Student] had a good time at the zoo.
(As a Good Friend) You went for a drive to commemorate [Student] reaching level 60.
- "Drive carefully, okay! ... Okay?!" [Student] is nervous.
- You drove the car along at a nice clip. "Ah... This breeze feels good!"
- "[Teacher], you're a good driver! That wasn't scary at all. If you drive like this, you can drive your crush around no problem!" [Student] gave his seal of approval.
You went to the horse tracks to commemorate [Student] reaching level 65.
- "A horse race, is it?!!!" [Student] is ecstatic.
- "[Teacher], which horse looks the fastest to you?" You made predictions about which horse would come first with [Student].
- "Ah! [Teacher], you guessed right! You have a heck of a good eye! ... But you didn't buy the ticket so you can't win any money." [Student] enjoyed the horse race.
(As a Good Friend) You went to the hot springs to commemorate [Student] reaching level 70.
- "After getting out of the hot spring comes..." You walked around the Hot Springs ton as you cooled down in the evening breeze.
- You were strolling casually around bath area with [Student] when... "...Hot spring cake!!"
- "Yuumm!! I can't get enough of this at-home taste." You tried some of the hot spring cake with [Student].
(As a Good Friend) You went to the museum to commemorate [Student] reaching level 75.
- "This is the railroad museum!" [Student] is thrilled.
- You looked around the museum with [Student]. "Awesome!! It's a real locomotive!! This is so cool!!"
- "Apparently you can eat lunch inside this car! Hey! Let's eat, let's eat!" You ate a traditional, train station style lunch in the replica car.
(As a Good Friend) You went to the ocean to commemorate [Student] reaching level 95.
- "The sunlight is so sparkly reflecting off the ocean!" [Student] is impressed.
- You walked along the beach with [Student]. "........."
- "....You were just thinking about you'rein-game mispelling, word is supposed to be "your"crush right now, weren't you!" You zoned out looking at the evening sun with [Student].
(As a Good Friend) You had a nice, intimate meal with [Student] to commemorate reaching level 100.
- "I finally made it to level 100!" [Student] looks really happy.
- "I made it this far because you were always there for me." [Student] looked you right in the eye.
- "Thank you so much. It's kind of sad but... I'm going to work my tail off to make it on my own!!" You felt a deep bond with [Student].
- [First Time Confessing] [Student], somehow looking ill at ease, called out to you. "... I really really like [Teacher]! Uh, not as a teacher ? I want you to be my side forever and ever as a lover. Okay? Please...!"
- [I'd love to] (Need information)
- [Let's bee friends first] (Need information)
- [Second Time Confessing] [Student], somehow looking ill at ease, called out to you. "[Teacher]... Uh, ummm... I just can't give up... It makes my heart cringe just seeing [Teacher] with someone else... Just think it over again, please..."
- [I would love to] (Need information)
- [I want to be your friend] "I see... Well I'll do my best for us to be friends again!" You became friends with [Student].
- [TEACHER], thank you for everything until now! [TEACHER], there's no way I will forget you!
- You were only my teacher at first, but we quickly became friends. You taught me a lot of things and played with me...
- [TEACHER], I really, really liked you. [TEACHER], I will never forget you. That's why I'm asking you to not forget me.
- Please, promise me that! [TEACHER], I love you♪
Special: Valentine's Day 2016
- "[Teacher]! Do you know what day it is soon~?" He looks fidgety. What could it be?
- "I'll tell you! It's Valentine's Day, of course! I know it's a little early, but I made you these chocolates, [Teacher]♪" [Student] gave you some chocolates!
- [I'll take them home.] "I was thinking of you the whole time I was making them, [Teacher]♪ ... Hmm? What is that?" Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Chocolate Box Type 3]x1
- [I'll eat them right now] "... I've never made chocolates before. I hope they're not yucky! Do they look okay? ... Hmm? What is that?" Ah! Something fell out of the chocolates! → [Love Sweets]x1