Forest of Ambi
- The breeze feels so relaxing and cool out here.
- There's just so many deer around here.
- Where do these matsutake grow anyway? Am I the fool for thinking they'd be easy to find?
- A hidden shrine, huh... Shall we go inside?
- Great Fortune? Oh, phew, me too. This was a good day for omikuji.
- That fox statue just moved... I think...?
- What a view. I'm glad we came up here.
- It's evening already. The sun's setting pretty quickly this time of year.
- The fresh air up here feels amazing.
Garden Of Gods
- What an incredible garden. I wonder who takes care of it.
- The reflection of the trees on the surface of the pond is breathtaking.
- Perfect time of year to be here, I think. The trees look amazing.
- It's getting a little dark. Watch where you step.
- A shrine path surrounded by lanterns and trees... What an atmosphere.
- To think, we're actually going to meet a real god...
The Mountain God
- What a strange place. We really might be in the heavens right now.
- I kinda of want to ask what this god does in his free time.
- Is that the mountain we were just on? It's so small I can barely see it from up here.
- Is this a second hand bookstore? Everything's so cheap.
- [Look at textbooks] These books here don't really count as novels...
- [Medical book] ... you're interested in medical science?
- [Philosophy book] Philosophy for Beginners... These kinds of books are pretty popular these days.
- [Look at manga] I think there's more upstairs, too.
- [Stay here] Let's finish up down here first, then.
- [Go up] There's all kinds of CDs and things up there.
- Right, time to look for some books.
- [Go inside] There's so many gigantic books here.
- [History book] They do look interesting, but we're not after history books right now.
- [Encyclopedia] I suppose I'd become even closer to the human world if I read all of these.
- [Don't go inside] Where's this author from?
- [Japan] Huh, I guess this must be a penname then, You get a lot of that these days.
- [America] America? I'll have to remember that.
- Where now?
- [Bookshelves] These must be children's books.
- [Search here] I don't think anything here's gonna be enough for me...
- [Move on] Alright, let's keep moving.
- [Counter] This must be the computer for searching the library.
- [Search by genre] So you enjoy this genre of books, do you?
- [Search by author] You like this author? I'll have to remember the name.
- This ryokan has some character.
- Apparently this place was built a long time ago. You can almost feel the history.
- There's supposed to be a whole number of baths inside here.
- The view from the window is amazing. A real winter scene.
- There's still a short wait till dinner. I'll pour us some tea.
- What a big room. Nice and warm, too.
- No hot water in the baths...?
- Did somebody stop the water on purpose?
- I think we should just wait and see what happens.
- I'm glad the ryokan owner decided to come along with us.
- Did he say the spring water all comes from this mountain here?
- That's a long way to the top. Let's make sure to take breaks as we go.
- It's so dark. I don't think people tend to come up this way.
- We're nearly there.
- I can hear something... get behind me, [Teacher].
- The baths should be back to normal now.
- Didn't seem like such a bad guy.
- That's the guy?
- I thought today's events were all part of the mystery tour... I was wrong.
- At least things didn't turn for the worst.
- After all that mountain climbing, I just wanna relax tomorrow.
- This is a giant bath.
- Apparently it's too hot to get in just after it's filled.
- Even just listening to the running water relaxes me.
- [Reply] We're fighting a hard fight over here.
(Towns:) Kingdom of Amsha, Sakura Metropolis, Helios City, Chenqian Palace, Temple of Zalaam
- Wow... we came here in an instant.
- Leave the intelligence gathering to me.
- It's a pretty great experience, travelling
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "traveling" to distant worlds like this.
(Battle:) Krizsa Mountains, Forgotten Shrine, Soul Valley, Shanyang Ravine, Ruins of Oscuro
- I'd much prefer some armor than weapons right about now.
- Are you scared? Get behind me, then.
- We have to run at the first sight of danger, okay?
- I lost an egg...
- [Search together] ... Oh, there it is... thanks.
- [Cheer him up] ... My bad.
- [Tickle him] ...... Hahah......
- ... I'm pretty tired.
- [Take a rest] ... Huh, an egg. Right here of all places.
- [Give a drink] Ah, thanks.
- [Give your lap] Y-yeah, I think I'll pass...
- Where's the eggs?
- [Search here] Found one. Here, take it.
- [Search there] None here...
- [Just pretend] ...? Are you just not gonna search?
- [Reply] I hate pollen so much.
- I'm not big on flowers... the pollen gets to me.
- These sunflowers kinda smell like you, [Teacher].
- I hate the pollen, but I do love the smell of these flowers.
- I already found an egg. It was around those flowers over there.
- [Teacher], tell me what that flower's called. I've never seen one like it before.
- I'm gonna get us something in a pair, one for each of us. That okay?
- I could do with a new shirt, actually. Help me pick one out.
- Is that crepe stand selling... eggs, [Teacher]?
- You're tired? Well let's take a break then.
- I'm pretty sure that outfit there would look great on you, [Teacher].
- Some park mascot gave me this egg.
- Humans are pretty amazing... I can't believe you can create places as fun as this.
- Are there any theme park rides you don't like, [Teacher]?
- I'd much rather go on the Ferris wheel than the rollercoaster.
- Is there anything else you wanna do while we're here?
- I'll search the cockpit.
- Space is much prettier than I thought it'd be.
- Are you sure there's eggs up here, [Teacher]? 'Cause I find it pretty hard to--- Oh, found one.
- I found another egg, [Teacher]. Hidden among the stars.
- ...Hmm? Oh, sorry. I had my head in the... stars, I guess.
- I can't wait to see what there is.
- Does the pamphlet say what's going on?
- There's so many people. It seems lots of people who aren't students come to culture festivals.
- There are a lot of food stands here.
- Thanks for waiting. here's the churro you wanted. They're so popular that I had to line up for a while.
- Pantomime, eh? It's strange how looking at it really makes you feel like there are things here you can't see.
- I wonder if there is a cafe or a haunted house inside. These look fun too.
- A card show cafe... Should we go in?
- ...were those people just running through the hall some sort of performance...?
- There's the circus and magic shows... I can't get tired of this.
- There's some big device on the stage. I can see even from here.
- Wow, that person is so flexible. I can't believe they fit into that little box...
(EX Stage) Circus
- All these people are amazing.
- The circus is filled with thrills and laughter. It's so fun to watch.
- So, the tightrope walking and trapeze... are you scared to watch them? Well then, close your eyes. I'll tell you when it's over.
To the Hallowed Ground!
- It's dark. Watch your step.
- Hm... It's not that I've decided to help, but that I must.
- There are some freakish beings inhabiting the hallowed ground.
The Garden of Grief
- Graves... could this mean...? No...
- Are you scared? If so, then let's hurry out of here.
- I'll protect you if ghosts attack.
The Room of Swords
- Onibimaru is great even if he's small.
- What a mess... I feel like there's something here.
- It's dangerous there. Come here.
The Room of Shields
- Yokai and ghosts aren't very different. They're quite similar.
- ... It's a bit cold here.
- ... Someone else is is here. It'd be better if you don't leave my side.
The Master's Courtyard
- There's a well. I'll go take a peek.
- I feel like we're being watched, but I don't sense danger.
- There are will-o'-the-wisps here.
The Endless Corridor
- The atmosphere has changed a bit.
- We've been walking around in circles.
- All we can do is push forward and trust Onibimaru.
Hunting for the Exit
- Don't worry. It's all okay.
- Where could the exit be?
- We must be reaching the exit soon. We've just got to keep this up.
The Room of Gold
- Now this is quite the fancy room.
- I've seen that face before. I remember him liking mischief.
- Well then, it's time to take this back.
The Last Battle with the Macaroni Gang!
- We said we'd help, so there's no backing down.
- Maybe we should drag Macaroni to his teacher.
- Keep your cool and your animal ears won't pop out when surprised.
Test of Courage!?
- It's over with. Are we going to do the test of courage?
- I don't know if the ghosts here could scare me if they tried.
- We sure walked a lot. Let's go eat after this.
- So this is the rabbit hole.. it goes down quite deep.
- Rest assured. I'm here, so you have nothing to worry about.
- It amazes me to think this is the entrance of Wonderland.
- That's a rather big mushroom. It's a little eerie looking at it like this.
- This forest is quite vast...
- What... is that caterpillar doing... in a place like that?
- Being at a tea party, will only make my shoulders hurt..
- Did you understand what they were talking about? I didn't understand a thing...
- That tea party left me speechless...
- I can't shake the feeling I get whenever I see a sign that says, "Be wary of the Queen."
- Why are these roses slightly painted over...?
- This is a pretty big garden...
Face the Queen!
- This room is quite red.
- Meeting the Queen for the first time... is a little nerve racking...
- I think she's more mysterious than scary.
- All this thick fog... I actually kinda like it.
- There's just so many different types of umbrella. Hmm? Katana-shaped ones too? Really?
- So where are we going today? Not that it matters. As long as we're together.
- So many people... Careful not to get lost.
- Apparently there's a huge tank with all kinds of fish swimming together around here. Wanna go check it out?
- What fish do you want to see first?
- That octopus looks really intimidating... D'you think it knows something?
- I don't really "get" art.
- Katanas... I feel like they almost... move me, in some way.
- I really don't get modern art. I mean, it just looks like scribbles to me.
(EX Stage) Meadow
- The hydrangeas really pop in the light of the sunset, huh.
- What a beautiful place this is.
- This place is incredible...
- [EP] The work was fun because I understood it.
- [Treasure] It's a bonus reward.
- I see, so that's what I need to pay attention to.
- It takes time to master something.
- [Heart] So what's wrong?
- Your leg... On the stairs... Okay, let me see it.
- It was a clean break, so that's no problem.
- [Heart] Delivery. I'll bring it in if you don't mind.
- Sign here.
- Well, thanks for using our service.
- [Heart] (9th inning, two outs, last-chance swing.)
- I don't mind this tense feeling.
- Come on, pitcher... I'm ready whenever you are.
- [Heart] Hey, stop fighting.
- What's wrong? Tell me what happened in order.
- ... Okay, that's resolved. Now shake.
- [Heart] Nope, I won't fold here, I bet.
- Still going. I'm in.
- ... looks like I won.
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "Buses" sure shake a lot. Are you okay, [Teacher]?
- Um, you look sleepy. You should probably wash your face. That'll wake you up.
- First we're going to go strawberry picking. It'll be a while until we arrive, though.
- So these strawberries are grown in a vinyl greenhouse. I did not know that.
- You have to bend down to pick strawberries, but isn't that a little painful? Be sure to take a break before you hurt yourself.
- We can eat the strawberries we pick over there. Let's go when we're done.
- This place is so busy. People packed places are so invigorating.
- It's the afternoon, but alleyways are still dim. [Teacher], don't leave my side.
- Going through this shopping center will take us to the park we're looking for.
- This park has plenty of space to sit down. Why don't we have lunch soon?
- You made bentos...? A homemade bento by [Teacher]... I'm so happy.
- Tell me the next time you're making bentos. I want to help.
- Do you like attractions or shows more, [Teacher]?
- The staff costumes even fit in with this park's concept.
- An amusement park, huh? I haven't been to many so let's have a good time before we go home.
- Goodnight, [Teacher].
- Today was fun. Thanks.
- Hm, I wonder what we're going to have for dinner.
Heian Theme Park
- A theme park, this close by? Huh. Was it just recently built or something?
- Interesting... I've never seen buildings like these before. They're so... colorful.
- Did people really wear kimonos like these? How did they even move in them?
- Sakura in full bloom... It can't be real.
- Hmm? What's that smell? Incense?
- People in this town used to play "kemari", it says. That's quite a hobby.
- Hmm, this area must be summer-themed. I do feel warmer already.
- Are they really fishing in that pond over there? Think they'll let us join?
- I guess shaved ice has always been popular in summer, huh. Flavors look... odd, though.
- Right, and this area's autumn-themed. The leaves really do look amazing.
- A whole bunch of cats just came scattering out of that room... Must have been some kind of important meeting.
- At least this room is much cooler than the last.
- Here, take my jacket.
- If they were trying to recreate winter here, they did it, spectacularly.
- Well now it's even colder than before...
- Now where are we?
- Wax models? You mean those guys in kimonos over there?
- I guess this is a storage room. There's dust everywhere.
- [EP] This could be useful, I guess.
- [Treasure] ...Hmm. I found something.
- Are you okay, [Teacher]? It looks like we've been taken somewhere starnge
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "strange".
- I can hear something... [Teacher], stay close.
- What is this place Are we underground? I have a bad feeling about all this...
- [Teacher], I think we can escape through here. Let's go.
- Huge mansion... and pretty old, too.
- That picture's staring at me... Staring right into my soul.
- This kitchen is huge... not that I could make any use of it.
- It's so dark... [Teacher], take my hand. You don't wanna trip over in here.
- ...! I can smell something, it's... fresh air... [Teacher], follow me!
- ... The sky is bright red... Not the best of weathers...
- There's a strange guy wandering around here... Let's keep quiet, [Teacher].
- I think I see a building over there, [Teacher]. Should we go and take a look?
- Never been to a wedding. I have no idea what to expect.
- It's not like we're actually getting married. No need to get all nervous.
- It's not as hard as I thought it would be getting around here. People seem to understand my broken speech.
- ... Huh. You look kinda... different in that outfit.
- Hmm. This ring just won't go on. After all that practice, too.
- Were your hands always this small, [Teacher]?
- This is starting to feel like a real wedding. Time for the ceremony now, huh.
- All we do is sign here, and we're married huh.
- It's so hard walking in this outfit. The stairs are killing me.
- I could get used to this. Always nice to see you smiling, too.
- What language is this anyway? What did you say it was again? A "him"...?
- I heard in a real ceremony, the guests would throw flower petals around at this point.
- Do they really show soppy videos of the couple's history at these receptions? How embarrassing is that.
- Now we go to each table and greet the guests? There's no one here though. Skip it.
- ... This is where the groom's friends give a speech. Time for a break.
- Hmm... This cake is tough to cut.
- Could you try to move in time with me, [Teacher]?
- They said we can keep this cake. But I see you're already eating it.
- I'm so glad that it's sunny out.
- Since I slept it feels like we got here in no time.
- Everything about the people in a foreign country really does feel quite different.
- Wh... What... what is up with all these motorcycles...
- [Teacher], this place is packed with motorcycles so be careful.
- That is a really colorful drink. Want to try it?
- I'll help with the unpacking. This travel bag is yours, right [Teacher]?
- Hm, how wonderful. a masterpiece of a night view.
- Well, why don't we go out since we have the chance? I'd like to get something to eat, too.
- It's pretty busy here. It's also a lot brighter than I expected.
- These traditional clothes are called ao dai? They're so pretty. Want to go buy some?
- What's this food? ... Hm, pho? That's a strange name.
- Lotus flowers as far as the eye can see. It's so pretty.
- Wait... So lotus root comes from this flower...
- Lotus tea? I'd like to try that once.
Ha Long Bay
- Hm, what a splendid view... Truly fantastic.
- It's even more powerful of a view up close.
- You can even ride a boat. Maybe I should try that.
- This baby chick is so polite.
- Pinocchio's also got some problems.
- Old man Geppetto is in trouble too.
- He wanted to see the puppet show so badly that he sold his book... Oh, Pinocchio.
- The Cat and the Fox are clearly bad guys.
- I already know the identities of those bandits.
- I'm so glad Pinocchio was saved.
- If your nose is going to grow, it's better to just not lie.
- I'm so glad Pinocchio was saved.
The Land of Toys
- That's because he didn't get enough sleep. If he gets something from his teacher and uses it he'll turn back, right?
- He was in the land of toys for too long.
- Does this mean Pinocchio's family was donkeys?
- Did something happen to Geppetto at the end?
- So Pinocchio turned into a real boy. I should work hard too.
- Pinocchio fly... That sounds pretty good to say.
- Hm... When I was out of it we went to some strange place... Where are we?
- [Teacher], are you hurt? Hm... This doesn't seem to be a dream.
- The air is crammed with lights and letters... What a strange sight.
- We're on a main street now. The business is distracting. Let's look here for a bit.
- I wonder if my clothes are making them feel uncomfortable?
- This food is so strange. I'd like to try some, but I can't communicate with anyone...
- Hm, is this some sort of back alley? We probably shouldn't stay here long.
- In my values I see nothing wrong with glamour, but... let's avoid that conversation.
- [Teacher], come by me. We need to find the way out first.
- This must be some kind of park... I couldn't tell with the lack of plants.
- Hm, that singing voice... There must be a concert somewhere nearby.
- The music seems similar to our world. It's pretty good.
- Hm, there are lots of children... Is this a school?
- Rabbits are so kind everywhere. I finally feel like I found someone to talk to.
- They seem to be suspicious of us. Let's not go any closer.
- We sure walked a lot. But this view sure was worth it.
- There are sure a lot of machines in the observatory. I suppose we shouldn't touch them...
- It seems this should help us get back home. Well, should we go right away?
- Uh, what is this place, (animal noise)?
- This is weird. I can't read this anymore, (animal noise).
- ... Why can't I speak easily, (animal noise)?
- ...Hm? It seems to have gotten colder, (animal noise).
- I keep walking through these gates, but I can't see anything ahead of me, (animal noise).
- It's hard to watch my step in this dark, (animal noise). Gotta be careful not to trip.
Lost In Town
- ... Hm, there are so many strange stores, (animal noise).
- I feel like we're being watched. Maybe I'm just imagining it, (animal noise)?
- Hm, I am pretty sure that we just came this way, right, (animal noise)...?
- We should reach the top soon. Just need a little more patience.
- Wm, what a pretty big town, (animal noise).
- I can't see the end of these steps. Want to take a break, (animal noise)?
- Hm, more stairs, (animal noise).
- Nothing but these mysterious signs, (animal noise).
- I do believe this is the right path, (animal noise).
- Hm? This looks like a prison but I don't see any people, (animal noise).
- These letters... Is that my name, (animal noise)? Why in a prison?
- What's going on? Why is it being close, (animal noise)...
- What a dark forest... Watch your step.
- I hear wolves howling.
- The sign says Halloween Town. Let's go.
- Everyone looks interesting.
- There's a castle ahead. Let's go.
- So this is Halloween Town.
- The gates are open, so going in shouldn't be a problem.
- This is a big castle.
- Something smells good. Smells like baked sweets.
- This pumpkin pie is good.
- Seems like you get candy if you say "trick or treat".
- Someone gave me a key, but I wonder what room it's for.
- I need to buy plenty of mineral water.
- Hopefully getting what [Teacher] likes will help.
- I gotta hurry back to [Teacher].
- Hm... There's a hefty selection just for cold meds. I'll just ask someone who works here.
- This drugstore is pretty big... Where do they keep the cold meds?
- "What symptoms do you have?" ... If I had to say, he cough was pretty bad.
- I'd be nice if I could find a book about the symptoms of a cold and how to deal with them.
- Foods that fight colds... I might be able to make this given what we have at home...
- I'll also get a book that will help cheer [Teacher] up.
- I don't mind coming to a church... but will a priest listen to what I have to say?
- ... It's pretty quiet here... When [Teacher]'s feeling better, this wouldn't be a bad place to come to.
- ...... I said a prayer just in case. All that's left is to do what I can.
- Okay, I'll be playing... the prince. I see.
- I've basically got it. now I've just got to keep practicing.
- "I will protect you." ... What is it, [Teacher]? I'm practicing my lines.
- Hm... I'm playing the princess... No, I'm just a little surprised.
- "Please, come and help me." ... Like that? Okay, I guess I'll go a bit more that way.
- I never thought that I'd be the princess... Well, if I can imagine doing it, it shouldn't be a problem.
- My role is... the archfiend. I better hurry and check my lines.
- I would have preferred an easier role. I guess I just have to keep on practicing.
- "It is pointless. Give up." ... What a heavy feeling. Am I going to sound qualified>
- I need to put on a performance that matches this amazing costume.
- The decoration of this prince costume is amazing. You can just feel the commitment that went into making it.
- I hurried and put it on, so... well? Do you think it looks good on me?
- So this is the princess costume. It looks like something a real princess would wear... I's so well made.
- Since such a lovely costume was prepared, I'll have to try it on.
- I checked out the costume. All that's left is to perfect the performance and put on a grand show.
- This costume is not too much and also seems dignified. I think this quite suits an archfiend.
- With the look this costume gives, it should deepen the effects of the acting.
- I think it's fine, but what about you, [Teacher]?
- [Teacher], could you help me with getting my lines all together?
- So this is how big the stage is... I'm going to have to be careful when it comes to my big movements.
- Today is important. Succeeding today is important for the real event.
- I practiced in order to be a princess. First I'm going to show you the results of my practice here.
- Okay, be sure to watch my princess performance closely.
- You've helped me too, [Teacher]. I'm grateful.
- Thinking about my position as the archfiend, my acting is really important.
- I kept on practicing. Just relax and watch me, [Teacher].
- Everyone understands how important today is as it's the day before the show. Good morale is at a high.
- [Reply] So Santa isn't just one person.
Santa’s Dispatch Office
- A Santa's dispatch office... I didn't know there was such a place... I wonder what they do when it's not Christmas.
- Is everyone here really Santa Claus. I mean, they're all wearing the outfit, after all...
- I don't really understand what's going on, but they want us to help with Santa's duties?
- Santa's job is pretty dull. Well, I don't dislike office work.
- There's this much for one area... Will we be able to deliver everything in just one night?
- Okay, this one is ready to go. I'll do that one, so you do the other one over there, [Teacher].
- These reindeers all help Santa, right? there's no way there would be a dud.
- To think that these reindeers will be pulling a sleigh... is kinda funny.
- Those eyes
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "look"
stern, but those eyes... they're good ones.
- Whoa! We're really flying! Haha, we're pretty high up. If we were to fall from this height, we're goners, right?
- ... There's some coming out of the chimney. Does that mean they're still awake? We definitely can't go now.
- This house, right? All right, I'll be right ba--- Hm? You wanna go too, [Teacher]? Gotta be quiet.
- Hm... Is this really the station? It's as big as an airport.
- If we go to a foodcourt, we'll find plenty of places that have good food.
- I'm looking forward to finding something good to eat.
- This temple is good. Feel at peace here.
- Hm... did that noise just come from your stomach, [Teacher]? You're that hungry?
- I understand you wanna hurry up and eat, but since we're here let's go check out that zen garden.
- Hm, what an amazing garden. The food here must be otherworldly.
- ... Heh, so that's how you make raw yuba. There's nothing better than eating it right after it's made.
- The udon tempura is holding its own as well.
- ... Hm, this mitarashi dango is soft and easy to eat.
- Wanna eat this warabi-mochi, [Teacher]?
- Hm? ... Hmm... This biscuit tastes like soba.
- Aren't you glad we came here for the sunset?
- Beautiful view. Everything is painted in red.
- Lots of steps, but I don't feel tired for some reason. Wonder why that is.
- Was able to eat a lot of good food. All thanks to you, [Teacher].
- Hm, coming to a ryokan isn't bad. I think I'll be able to kick back with this relaxing interior.
- Let's take this journey a little more seriously tomorrow.