Forest of Ambi
- Isn't today just the perfect day for some hot, matsutake soup...? You'd better get hunting!
- The deer just keep staring at us... Wh-what do you want?! I'm not scared of you!
- Wow, what a big shrine gate. Shame no one's here to see it.
- My omikuji? Great Fortune, of course. Huhuhu.
- You saw a fox statue move...? Are you feeling okay?
- Finally, we've reached the top. And the view is incredible.
- It's getting dark already~. I suppose it is that time of year.
- I'm gonna take a little break. Go and buy us something to drink.
Garden Of Gods
- Stop! We can't just go walking into people's gardens, can we...? I guess, if no one's here...
- Wow~, all the trees look incredible!
- Who even thought to make a garden way out here...?
- The trees out here aren't bad either.
- Why is this path so long anyways? My legs are starting to get tired.
- With all the effort we're putting in to meet him, I can only imagine this god has some great gifts for us♪
The Mountain God
- So high up! Is that really the mountain we were just climbing? It looks tiny from up here...!
- Why is this place so big? Is he not living here alone?!
- I wonder what this god does in his free time~... You don't think he just lazes around, do you?
- Second-hand...? I guess they are pretty cheap, though.
- [Look at textbooks] You read books and study and stuff too?
- [Medical book] You read this kinda book? Really? Surprising.
- [Philosophy book] Philosophy for Beginners... That sounds perfect for you.
- [Look at manga] Ah, I think there's more upstairs, too.
- [Stay here] Yeah, I suppose we should finish checking this floor first.
- [Go up] Are these stairs okay? They're creaking like they're about to collapse...
- Okay then, let's go in and look for some books. Try to keep up, okay?
- [Go inside] Wow... So many big books...
- [History book] I'm not all that interested in history really.
- [Encyclopedia] Guess it might be nice to learn more about the human world through these books.
- [Don't go inside] Hey, do you know where this author's from?
- [Japan] Hmm, so this is a penname? I guess it doesn't really matter in the end, though.
- [America] America, huh. I'd like to visit some time.
- Make up your mind where we're going next~.
- [Bookshelves] Children's books. Perfect for you, right?
- [Search here] Huh? Do you really expect me to thumb through these picture books?
- [Move on] Alright alright, just get walking already~!
- [Counter] I think we can search the library on this computer here.
- [Search by genre] You like this kind of genre?
- [Search by author] I've heard a lot about this author recently
- Are there really this many baths here? Who even needs this many...?
- It seems professional at least... Is it really that famous place though, this place?
- Weird owner... I mean, the whole ryokan's pretty weird, so I guess in a way he's perfect.
- This is a pretty big room. Did you break open your piggy bank or something?
- Great view, big kotatsu... I don't think we even need to leave the room.
- When will dinner get here?
- What?! No hot water means... we can't enjoy the baths?
- Does this mean someone actually blocked the water?!
- Leave it to me! I'll catch this criminal in no time!
- I love seeing all of the lanterns around this town. it's kinda exciting, don't you think?
- We've gotta climb these steps? I think I'm gonna feel it in the morning...
- There's still so much more to go. Can we take a little break?
- Making me walk up this pitch black mountain... steps are all unstable, too...
- ... Did you just hear a sound? No, no... only joking. let's just say I was only joking.
- What? I'm not scared. You're the one shaking over there.
- Is that the culprit, then?
- He doesn't seem like a bad person at all. I think we should forgive him.
- It's over now? Do we have to walk all the way back down those steps? Ugh...
- The mystery tour hasn't even started yet?
- I really thought all that was just part of the tour...
- I think I just want to stay here tomorrow. Yep, it's decided!
- Wow, what a big bath...
- It looks like it's almost full... Finally. We went through a lot for this bath.
- Ouch! I could seriously burn myself in this water!
- [Reply] This really is a huge pain.
(Towns:) Kingdom of Amsha, Sakura Metropolis, Helios City, Chenqian Palace, Temple of Zalaam
- Hmm, so that was teleportation? It seems pretty useful.
- Gathering intelligence? I'll leave that to you, [Teacher]. I'm busy.
- Hey, let's go in there! It looks interesting, don't you think?
(Battle:) Krizsa Mountains, Forgotten Shrine, Soul Valley, Shanyang Ravine, Ruins of Oscuro
- Why are we even having a battle?! Fighting is wrong, y'know.
- Wait a minute! Why is this even happening right now?!
- Of course we're gonna run! Are you insane?! I'm not fighting anyone!
- ... Pretty tired over here. Can we rest already?
- [Take a rest] ... Huh? Woah! An egg! What's it doing here?!
- [Give a drink] What is this filth? It's lukewarm!
- [Give your lap] (n/a)
- ... Umm, hey? It turns out I might have, kinda... temporarily misplaced an egg...
- [Search together] Ah, that's it, that's the one! I mean... not that I ever really lost it...!
- [Cheer him up] (n/a)
- [Tickle him] Hya~?! Wh-what are you doing?!
- I'm here to help you search. I accept gifts as thanks.
- [Search here] See? I said I'd help out, right? I'll be waiting for my gift.
- [Search there] ... Hmm, nothing here...
- [Just pretend] Hey! Are you slacking off over there?!
- Are you really trying to make me work too? Ugh, fine, I'll do it!
- Come on, there's eggs all over the place here. Let's just go gather them up already!
- I can search for eggs without your constant instruction, you know.
- I hope you're searching for eggs too, [Teacher].
- Man do I hate pollen. Still, the view of all these flowers is pretty incredible.
- I'm tired. I wanna take a rest.
- Get back over here. What exactly do you expect me to do without you?
- You can't find a single egg? What about that one right there, at the crepe stand? Tch...
- ...! Where were you?! You've gotta stay with me, [Teacher]!
- Why is everyone getting so excited over a few eggs, anyway? These humans, honestly...
- Are you really scared of a harmless little rollercoaster? You big baby, [Teacher].
- I hate the way these mascots keep coming up and trying to hug me.
- You should just try to be more like me, [Teacher]. You'll be finding these eggs in no time.
- Wh-why do we have to go to the stupid haunted house anyway?! There's so many other things to see instead!
- Come on [Teacher], next stop. We don't wanna be here all day.
- Woah! My body's moving all by itself!
- Is this actually a real spaceship? 'Cause if it is, then this has been a colossal waste of money.
- I'm pretty sure we can find a few stupid eggs up here. Easy.
- Wish upon a star? Do you really believe in that stuff? Are you an actual child?
- Just pull yourself together already, [Teacher].
- Lining up is such a pain with all these people here...
- Wow, there's a lot going on inside the school too. ...a haunted house? Uh, n-no, I'm not scared, or anything! Why?!
- The stands here are selling yummy stuff too. Okay, let's go eat.
- Illusions... Is that some sort of exhibit?
- Club performances? ...huh, there's magic and stuff going on.
- Hm, I think I prefer the stands.
- Hm, there's a concert going on here.
(EX Stage) Circus
- Ahaha! Clowns are so fu~nny!
- Wow! That swing is way up high and... They let go of it?! ...phew, I was so nervous...
- Look at that big pile of chairs... Whoa?! Are they doing a handstand on that tilted chair?!
To the Hallowed Ground!
- A test of courage? Why would we need to do that...? Are you just curious?
- Well, I suppose I could help... But you're going to have to reward me for this.
- It's hot and dark and I just want to go home. Let's hurry up and get this done, okay?
The Garden of Grief
- Ugh... A graveyard. Why do we have to come to a place like this at night?
- I'm not scared, but let's hold hands. I said I'm not scared!
- I have a weird feeling. Hey, come and take a look.
The Room of Swords
- Sigh... I want to get home, so hurry up. Are you listening, Onibimaru?
- What's with this busted house? My clothes are going to get dusty.
- Since walking is dangerous, carry me or let me ride on your back or something.
The Room of Shields
- Hm, seems like there's someone here.
- You don't know the difference between Yokai and ghosts?
The Master's Courtyard
- Ah, a well. Go take a peek. I won't push you down, okay?
- Is that a will-o'-the-wisp? That's interesting. Go get one.
- All these things watching us is annoying.
The Endless Corridor
- We're somewhere else, but will this be over soon?
- Are we going in circles? Come on, focus.
- We need you to guide us right, Onibimaru.
Hunting for the Exit
- Carry me until we find the exit. My feet are exhausted.
- I'm going to wait here, so you get me when you find the exit.
- Hey, still no exit? I'm getting tired, you know?
The Room of Gold
- This room is disgustingly rich.
- He was always a problem at the Animal Laboratory. We're mixed up with a real pain.
- Let's hurry and take this back from him.
The Last Battle with the Macaroni Gang!
- Come on, let's hurry up and take this place back.
- Ah, gross. His animal ears are sticking out.
- What is his teacher even doing? This guy needs to be leashed.
Test of Courage!?
- Phew, we're finally done here. I didn't think this would take so long.
- What? We're doing the test of courage? It won't be scary and it'll just be a pain. I said I'm not scared.
- Why don't we go and eat instead?
- What's this? A rabbit hole?
- This hole is just too deep.
- You're such a ditz sometimes, [Teacher]. Don't go too far from me.
- Why is there a gigantic mushroom? Gross...
- Hey, let's try eating that one.
- You can definitely eat that purple one. What? You don't believe me?
- Wasn't there something strange about them?
- Isn't it rude... to offer something you don't have...?
- I don't really care about tea, but I don't mind eating that cookie!
- Hmm... not a bad garden.
- What's the deal with those "Be wary of the Queen" signs...? What're we supposed to be wary of?
- Hmm? Doesn't it look like these white roses are painted red? That makes no sense.
Face the Queen!
- Wo~w! This is nice room
ingame words, possibly supposed to be "is a nice room"! It's completely red, though.
- Do we have to greet the Queen? That's so lame~...
- You mean to tell me we're supposed eat
ingame words, possibly supposed to be "supposed to eat" sweets after being summoned here? What's up with that? I'll eat it for sure, though!
- The second I left the station, I got completely soaked... ... *atchoo!*
- Let's find a store and go inside already! I'm getting a bad feeling about this place...
- There are a lot of rare and brilliant sea creatures here♪
- Marching penguins?! I wanna see, I wanna see!
- Hmm, I kinda thought this place'd be a lot more old and boring. It's actually pretty fun though♪
(EX Stage) Meadow
- Wow~... This place looks great♪
- So many hydrangeas in one place... incredible!
- ... I just got hit by a squirt of water... We must find the culprit!
- [EP] That was too easy. Well, of course it was too easy for me.
- [Treasure] This seems to be a bonus reward... I wonder if we should really take it.
- What?! Why do I have to do that?
- Ah~, I just want to go home.
- [Heart] Well? What is it?
- Your finger hurts? Show it to me!
- You just cut the nail too short! Don't come for things like this!
- [Heart] I have a package for you.
- Could I have you
ingame spelling, word is supposed to be "your" signature?
- Ah, thank you very much.
- [Heart] (9th inning, two outs, last-chance swing.)
- Why me of all people?
- Well, if I win, I'll be a hero. That's not bad.
- [Heart] The hospital? Well, go this way, that way and then finally over there. Bye.
- ... Ugh! Over here, missus!
- Fine, fine, I'll show you to the hospital. here, follow me.
- Ah~, I just want to go home.
- [Heart] Um, are you really putting that out? Isn't that too soon?
- I thought I'd enjoy some more, but oh well.
- Okay, so that means I win.
- [Reply] Ah, [Student Name]. You look bored as ever.
- You're acting like a child about this day out. Could you calm down a little?
- Of course I'm taking the window seat. Okay, out of my way~.
- Sit next to you? That's okay, but don't be too loud.
- I've never even seen a strawberry this big. Is it okay?
- We can pick as much as we like during the time limit. You'd better work hard, [Teacher]🎵
- Look at all these strawberries we picked... Did you even think about how we're going to eat them all?
- Ugh... All these people being here is so annoying! Why do they have to be so loud?
- Hm... This alley looks dangerous. You'd better be careful.
- We have to go through this shopping center to reach the park? What a pain... Carry me.
- We've already walked a bunch so let's take a break here~. Phew, I'm beat.
- What, you made bentos? Hm, I guess you are useful every now and again.
- This bento... Hm, well I guess it just barely passes.
- Do you like the attractions or shows more? Well... I'm fine with either.
- I figure you'd like this kind of fan unless.
- I'm not used to amusement parks where you don't have to line up from early in the morning.
- I'm so beat from today... Being with you is such trouble!
- Oh yeah, what do you think we're having for dinner?
- Goodnight, see you tomorrow.
- [Reply] I spot a familiar face!
- [Reply] Hey, what are you guys doing here?
Heian Theme Park
- Look at all the red buildings! Y'know what? I think I could see myself living here!
- Wow, a theme park? Out here? Looks pretty fun, too.
- These kimono are... so heavy...! How did people ever wear them?!
- Wow, look at all this sakura! Is it really real, though?
- Apparently people used to play "kemari" out here back in the olden days.
- Hmm... What's that smell? Incense?
- Summer-themed area... Hmm, is it just me, or is it warmer over here than over there?
- Are they fishing in the pond over there? Is fishing really that interesting? Hmm.
- These shaved ice flavors look weird. I much prefer our modern syrup-types.
- Look at all the red leaves~. It's pretty relaxing here. Let's take a break.
- At least the autumn room is cooler than the summer room.
- Wow, that's a lot of cats... What are they all doing here?
- Come on, let's just go on to the next room. I can't take it any more.
- [EP] It's better than nothing, I guess.
- Ahh... What is this place? Where are we?
- Wh-what are you, scared? Ha... ha...
- Don't just walk off without me. I'm not gonna waste time looking for you later.
- Is that a staircase? Let's just leave, then.
- ...?! The doors are locked! What is going on here?!
- ... D-did I just see a butler walk by? In an abandoned mansion like this...?!
- ... This place is gross. Let's go home.
- Is this a courtyard...? With some very lame statues, too. I mean, why even put these here?
- ...! Th-that statue! It just moved...!
- Don't touch the roses. They're dangerous.
- I don't know what you'd do without me, [Teacher].
- Why did we even come here if we're not gonna hang out on the beach? It's literally all I want to do right now...
- I don't even know what I'm doing. I've never been to a wedding before. Neither have you, I'm guessing.
- It's not like we're really getting married though, right? Let's just get it over with.
- ... Do we really have to dress up just for a rehearsal like this?
- It just won't go on... Is this ring the right size?
- I think they're just trying to tease us with all this, y'know.
- Now this feels like a real wedding. Don't you think?
- you're pretty close there. Too close, actually. Let's wind it back a step.
- Come on, what are you doing tripping over? It was just starting to get good there, too.
- Man, I am so tired... Mentally, more than physically.
- Why do you think it is I'm feeling so tired today? Who's
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "Whose" fault, huh? Let's just get today over with.
- What are you all smiley about? You're not actually enjoying this, are you?
- You got changed again? What are you bored or something? I mean... you do look good, though.
- Oh man, I can't bear to watch this. It's some video compilation of our history together...
- This food looks amazing... Think we can eat some? We are the main event here after all.
- I guess this is our first act as a married couple, huh. Hmm...? Are you blushing...?
- We're never gonna get this done if you don't match your movements to mine.
- They said we can eat the--- You're already eating it?! Leave some for me, will you?!
- That flight was so long and we were in economy... Why didn't we fly first class?
- What? We're going to have to change busses
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "Whose" and then walk? The hotel is far so let's just take a taxi.
- I'm so hungry. Hey,, let's go get something to eat... Ah, and pick up our luggage while you're at it.
- Whoa, look at all these bikes... Do these roads really work like this?
- Hey, that store also exists in our country! I had no idea they had branches overseas.
- I found a really good looking drink! Hey, buy that! Get the real big size!
- Huh, this is an alright room. Nice night view too... Barely gets a passing grade.
- Let's rest for a bit and then go to the night market. I'm hungry, too.
- How long are you going to mess with the luggage> Hurry up, I'm already really hungry.
- There are so many colorful lanterns everywhere, but is there something special going on today?
- This noodle soup is called pho? It's good! I think I'll have another bowl.
- I'm not going to have anything sweet this time. I'm curious about that che drink, but you go ahead and try it for me.
- Hm, so this is a lotus flower. I always imagined it as a small flower, but this is quite big.
- I'd love some food made with freshly picked lotus roots. I wonder if someone would do that for me.
- Don't tell me to watch out for falling into the lake. I'm the one who should be telling you that.
Ha Long Bay
- This is pretty much the ocean, right? I mean, I don't want to think too much but there isn't anything dangerous swimming here, right?
- Looking over Ha Long Bay while eating is pretty nice. You found a pretty good restaurant.
- Wow, there are people jumping into the water from boats. That looks pretty fun. You want to try?
- That big cricket is so gross!
- Why did a baby chick come out of that egg?
- The old man was captured? Is that even a problem?
- A puppet show... How nice! Take me to one sometime.
- What's with the Cat and the Fox? here's something really suspicious about them!
- Look what happened! Is Pinocchio a complete idiot?
- His nose grows when he lies? Ridiculous!
- I never lie!
- ... I wonder if my nose is okay. *whisper, whisper*
The Land of Toys
- A land of toys seems nice. I wish someone would take me there.
- So what if Pinocchio turned into a donkey? I mean, I have my animal ears.
- Pinocchio's an idiot. He's really got to learn something.
- He turned into a real boy? Okay, okay, congratulations.
- Forty gold coins... Does that mean they don't have to work anymore?
- Ah~, it's finally over. Oh, look at the time.
- Ah! ... What is this place? Never seen anything like it... Hey, explain this to me.
- Um, shouldn't we avoid touching these shining letters? I don't know if they'll explode or anything.
- Let's just go somewhere else for now. There's nothing we can go off of here.
- The people here are wearing some strange stuff, but they've got some fashion sense. I'd like an outfit~... Hey, go buy me something.
- Ah~... No one understands me. This is so awful... I can't buy any clothes or food here.
- What are you doing? Trying to communicate with gestures...? All it looks like is some strange dance.
- Whoa, we are sure in a strange place... This is a pain so let's hurry and find the exit.
- Why are they staring at us... Those people over there are stranger than us.
- Hey you, quit taring. Sorry, but if you cause trouble you're going to regret it.
- Huh, so there are parks in this world too... I like how the playground equipment glows.
- There are so many strangely shaped things here... I have no idea what that piece of art is even supposed to be.
- Looks like some sort of event is going on. We've got a little time, so you want to go and check it out?
- Is this... a school? Why is the school building all neon... I wonder if it hurt to look at for long.
- Hey, there's some security guard type looking at us... Did you do something?
- There are rabbits in this world too... Think it's okay to play with it for a while?
- Ah~... Those steps were exhausting... I don't think there'll be anything here that will help us get back home, but...
- Hm, the view isn't all that bad. That over there is where we just were, right?
- Will this really help us get back? I have my doubts...
- ... I can't read anything... But I could before... Why...?
- Why did this happen to me... Wait, where am I even, (animal noise)?
- Hey, what's with how I'm talking, (animal noise)? Explain this to me, (animal noise).
- Isn't this gate a little too long? And it's so dark... isn't it going to be any light, (animal noise)?
- It's cold... did you bring something to put on, (animal noise)?
- I'm so tired of walking, (animal noise)... I'll wait here so you look around, (animal noise).
Lost In Town
- Huh, is this a store? I am getting thirsty... Hey, go buy me a drink, (animal noise)!
- I was seeing strange people earlier, and felt them looking at me... I wonder what they want, (animal noise).
- Hey, we just came this way, right? Forgive me for getting lost, (animal noise)...
- We really going to climb all these stairs? Didn't you think to look for an elevator first, (animal noise)?
- Hm, the town's pretty big... But it's wasted since there's nothing there, (animal noise).
- I can finally see the top... I'm going to be so mad if there are no hints, (animal noise).
- What's with these signs... They're all warped and in strange places. Does it mean something, (animal noise)?
- More stairs~?! How high up must we go... We need another route, (animal noise)!
- Let's go this way. There's no way that I would pick anything but the right way, (animal noise).
- Now, why is there a prison here... Is someone on planning on capturing us, (animal noise)?
- It looks like there are a lot of names written here... but I can't read them. Are those the people who have been kept here, (animal noise)?
- This is terrifying. I want to do something better... Okay, let's go, (animal noise).
- This is Halloween Town? It's more compact than I imagined.
- There's lots of people dressed like ghosts, but none of this is scary.
- Wait, are we walking to that castle? Carry me, I'm tired.
- The party's at this castle? Ah, what a long journey!
- Hey, let's hurry inside.
- This is a secret room? We found it pretty easily.
- Is there room service?
- Ah, I'm beat! There's stuff to do tomorrow so let's go to bed early.
- Jeez... why did you have to go catch a cold? I gotta take measures to make sure I don't get it.
- It's important to make someone who's sick eat something, right?... Ah! I'll get this new candy♪
- I wonder if a sports drink would be good for a cold... Maybe something that's hot, too. I'll get this, this, and... ah, this looks good.
- There are all sorts of medicine, huh... Hmm... I wonder if deciding by reading the label is the best way.
- "What symptoms do you have?" ... I vaguely remember.
- Heh, there are also cooling strips to bring down your fever. It would probably feel good even when you don't have a cold.
- Uwaa... what in the world? I didn't hear anything about there being this many books about the cold.
- Foods that fight the cold? So there's something like that, too... Whoa, it all looks delicious. I'll get this for later.
- The reason for getting sick are fatigue and poor health... which means someone hasn't been taking care of themselves.
- If I ask for a cold to be cured, it will? that doesn't sound very realistic... Well, as long as it gets cured, that's all that matters.
- I heard that a priest knows everything... I wonder if he also knows how to cure a cold.
- You made me feel that i have to come here, so you better make it worth my while.
- What... "Do not worry, princess! I'll protect you!" Wait~... I'm suppose to say this?
- The prince, huh~? I don't really feel like I'm big on the justice type~
- I got it! I'll do my best!
- I don't know anything about playing a princess... You do it.
- I have no idea how I should do this, so show me an example.
- Sigh~... Why was i picked to play the princess... Isn't there anyone else who could do it?
- I'm the archfiend! What? No, I'm not particularly happy.
- Out of all of us, I would be the best to play the role of the archfiend.
- "Bwahahahaha! Is that all your power?" ... These are good lines!
- Wow~, this is pretty fancy.
- This costume looks like the Hero of Justice.
- Shut up. I just decided to put it on.
- Ah~... So I'm going to have to wear this~...
- This would look better on you. Clothes make the man, you know?
- It's so chilly... Is it okay to wear something under this?
- Oh, this looks awesome! ...I mean, i-it's not too shabby!
- Of course the archfiend's costume is the best! The black cape looks so amazing♪
- What are you grinning about... It suits me? Of course it does!
- S-so this is where it happens... I'm not nervous!
- ... Hey, why are you more nervous than me?
- Wow, this is a pretty fancy set.
- The results of practice? Since I can do this well it should be obvious, right?
- I got it! I made it this far and I'm going to do it right!
- Hey. Am I acting like a real princess? ... I just want to check!
- Huhu♪ I'm acting as the archfiend, you know?
- My performance overwhelmed that of the person playing the prince.
- My lines are perfect, obviously. This role was made for me.
Santa’s Dispatch Office
- Wait, where am I? It's your fault, isn't it? Hurry up and tell me. My TV show is going to start!
- I don't really understand what's going on, but they want us to help with Santa's duties?
- Santa's dispatch office? How lame! Wait, everyone is wearing a Santa outfit.
- Checking presents? Sorting? What a main
in-game misspelling, word is supposed to be "pain"... It's not just riding a sleigh that flies in the sky?
- Haha... did you see that person? You know, the person who sent us here. You think he'd b e able to fit in a chimney?
- Okay, this one is ready to go. I'll do that one, so you do the other one over there, [Teacher].
- I was bamboozled! I totally thought this was going to be a kid's playground or something!
- I-It's not like I'm scared or anything! I'm completely fine! (BAM) Waahh, I'm sorrry!!
- Listen you! Are you really going to have these reindeer pull the sleigh? Are you trying to make the kids cry?
- It's really flying in the sky. It's also warm in the sleigh. It's pretty comfy! And that's not a bad thing.
- This house? I'm good. I can't be both--- Hey, what are you doing? Let go! Why don't you carry it yourself?
- Why don't you just throw it down from here? If you're lucky, it'll land in the mailbox or better yet, the chimney.
- I wonder if they'll have something that I think is any good here~.
- You want to look for something that's good, huh... I'll wait for you here. You can go look for it yourself.
- It'll be a pain in the neck to look for you afterward, so don't stray too far.
- Hey, forget about this place. I'm hungry...
- Zazen? Why do I have to do something like that?
- Whoa, you can do waterfall training here! ... I might be a little interested.
- This food is... yuba? Hm, if it's bitter, we're switching meals.
- Hm... it's not too shabby.
- Hey, that tempura you're eating looks pretty good! Let me have a bite!
- I go two green tea, black sesame, and kinako dango each... This half is yours.
- This daifuku is sticky but good! Why don't you try having a bite?
- Your mouth is full of kinako. What are you doing~?
- I shouldn't pass through the middle of a torii? I already knew that~.
- What's past this point? ... A beautiful view? Hmm.
- What? You're already tired? Jeez... You have no stamina. We're almost there so suck it up.
- Hmm, let me see... if you improve your cooking skills a bit, I wouldn't mind saying your cooking is better.
- You're sleepy? I don't care about that. Let's talk some more.
- And there you go eating again... You'll gain some pounds if you keep at it, you know?